Discontinuation/authors note

Ok so hi. I know I haven't posted in like almost a year. I'm not gonna make excuses I just didn't want to update this story anymore as I have moved past it. I still love the walking dead but I just don't feel like writing anymore for this.

It was a fun story at first but I originally started this when I was like 14/15 and obsessed with Carl and now I'm 18 and not as obsessed. Plus I'm literally kinda bad at writing fanfics so I'm not to bummed about stopping this one. So instead of finishing it I'll just summarize what was gonna happen.

So basically it would have been the same as the show expect Carl doesn't get bit and die. Negan tells the main character that he regrets putting him up for adoption and that he wants to be a better father. Negan's throat gets sliced, gets saved, and tries to be better but it's hard to do it from a jail cell. Although the MC does believe his father should have died. The whole bridge thing still happens. Michonne still Leads Alexandria while MC and Carl lead the Steel together. Carl still gives his hat to Judith and ricks gun. Carl keeps his hair up in ponytails and buns more. They help the other community's with the whispers problem and Enid, Jesus, and Tara don't die. Although the rest do. They also let in a bunch of ppl from the kingdom.

So yeah unfortunately this story is done. Thank you to everyone who read it and shit. Hopefully it was good while it lasted. I one day might make different fanfics about re7, re8, twd, marvel, aot, and maybe some other shit. So hopefully some of y'all will stick around for that. So once again, thank you for all the support on this fic. I love y'all <3

Goodbye.
For now.