The meeting

*3 days later*
*3rd P.O.V*

As a few days have gone by, M/n and Carl have gotten to know each other better. Carl started to actually like M/n. As a friend and maybe something a little bit more. Carl woke up and sat up in his bed. He was still half asleep when he heard the bathroom door open. M/n came out in only a towel. Carl looked at him then looked away. "Good morning. Sorry if I woke you up." M/n said. "No you didn't. I uh woke up on my own." Carl said. He started walking towards Carl then knelt down next to him. "What's the matter? I can tell something is wrong." He said. Carl looked at him. "I'm.... confused. I like someone and I don't know how to tell them." Carl said. "Well. I think you should go up to this person and tell them how you feel. Hopefully they feel the same way. I mean I don't see why they wouldn't like you." He said then smiled. Carl looked at then smiled. "Thank you. You see the person I like is you." Carl said as he said that last part a little fast. M/n laughed then looked at Carl. Carl looked a little sad. He pulled Carl's chin towards him. "Hey don't be sad. I like you too." M/N said then kissed him on his cheek. He pulled away and looked at each other.

He left Carl's room to put some clothes on then came back. He was wearing a dark red flannel, black jeans, and boots. He looked at Carl then sat on his bed. He grabbed Carl's hand. "How does your ankle feel?"

Carl smiled. "Better."

Carl looked at M/n then leaned in and kissed him on his lips. They heard a knock on the door then pulled away fast.

"Come in." Max said. Jackie walked in. "Boss, The Saviors are here." Jackie said then left. M/n looked at Carl. "Stay here. I'll be right back." He got up and stood at the door for a second then walked to Carl and kissed him. He then ran out of the room and left the small apartment. Carl did his best to stand up and get his crutches.

He then proceeded to go down the steps leaving the apartment. He opened the door and went to the front gate to where the Saviors are.

M/n looked at Negan through the gate. "What do want Negan? We want nothing to do with you." Negan laughed. "I want to make a deal. You join the Saviors and I won't smash anyone's head in with my Lucille here." Negan said then knocked on the gate with his bat. Jackie looked at Max then Negan. Carl walked up and stood next to Jackie. Carl saw Negan look at him. Negan laughed. "So that's where the kid has been. I wondered where he was when I went to his community. Everyone thinks your dead Eyepatch." Negan said. Carl looked at him then M/n,  he looked back at Carl then to Negan.

"We are not making a deal. Or do we need to kill more of you people to prove we don't want anything to do with you. Your choice." He said. Negan laughed once more. "I get it. You want to protect your own. But sooner or later Kid, you will join us." Negan said then left with the Saviors.

M/n turned around and walked up to Carl. He put his hands on his face. "I thought I told you to stay. I didn't want anything to happen to you." He said. Carl looked at him and smiled. "Nothing happened to me. But Negan knows I'm here now. That will put you and everyone here in danger. Do you mind if we go by my community? Just to let them know I'm okay." Carl said.

"Of course. Jackie make sure everyone is okay and set up a couple more guard points. Radio me if anything happens." Jackie smiled and said. "Of course. Also you two look cute together." Jackie walked away.

M/n and Carl were in his truck heading towards Alexandria. They had some weapons just in case. Carl was fidgeting with his fingers. M/n noticed then took his right hand off the wheel and into Carl's left hand. "What's wrong?" Max asked. Carl looked at him then at the road. "I don't know. I guess I don't know how my dad will react."

"What? To you being alive? I'm pretty sure he will be happy."

"No not that. To us. I kinda liked this girl that lives at my community. Her name is Enid. I told him about it. So I don't know what to tell him now." Carl said. M/n looked at him then said. "We can tell him together. I mean we've only been dating for what? An hour?" Carl laughed. "We're almost there. We can think of something." Carl said.

*20 minutes later*

M/n stopped the car right outside Alexandria. The guy guarding the gate asked for him to get out and put his hands up. M/n got out, put his hands up and started walking towards Carl's side of the truck. He opened the door for him and helped get out. Carl leaned on the truck while M/n got his crutches out of the back.

The gate opened up and Rick and Michonne came running up. They hugged Carl. M/n just stood behind them with Carl's crutches. "Carl are you okay? Where have you been?" Michonne asked. "I'm fine. I was out on a run and I came upon some Saviors. So I ran and they were chasing me. I fell, broke my ankle, and passed out. He saved me." Carl said then looked at M/n. He handed Carl his crutches.

Rick looked at M/n then walked up to him. M/n looked really uncomfortable. "Thank you. For helping my son." Rick said then put out his hand. He shook his hand. "No problem. It wasn't just me. The doctor at my community did a great job." M/n said. Michonne walked up to M/n. She smiled. "Would you like something eat? It's the least I can do." M/n smiled. "Sure. That would be great."

A/N: Hello everyone I hoped you liked this chapter. I wrote this while at school but I'm publishing this at home. What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Let me know in the comments. Also if you would be so kind as to vote that would be amazing and would make my day. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to write the next chapter and not do my school work. Yay. Bye bye. Levi out!