Chapter 1:Could This Day Get Any Better?.. no WORSE

Bang

Bang

Bang

"Hey bitch wake your ass up. We have to go to work!"

Uhhh. That girl, yah, her name is Jessica. She is the diva bitch in the group, but I love her.

And I am Kacie, also known as the party pooper, the nerd, and shy girl.

"Yah I'm coming just five more minutes please!!" I shout.

"NOOOOOOOO, you are going to get your sexy ass up because WE need to make money if we wanna sleep under a roof. You wouldn't want to sleep under the bridge again, right?"

Oh HELL no. I was up within a nanosecond...if that was even possible. I remember those days. Those were the worst days of my life. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry.

"Okay I'm up." I said glumly.

"Hey.. don't be upset. I am sorry I mentioned it." she says.

"Hey no problem. It's okay."

I got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. It took me about a good thirty minutes because of me reminiscing about the good old days instead of this shit hole of a life; but then again, my life was shit to begin with.

"Hey you okay in their Kac." Jess asks.

"Yah I was just getting out." I say.

If you are wondering why Jess is overprotective...well....there was an incident a few months ago. I had finally decided to give up on this world and my life. So I went in the bathroom and swallowed a whole bunch of pills. That's why. Now before you say things like,' she needs to stop being dramatic, or ' I have gone through way worse. First of all, you don't know my story. So don't judge me.

"Hey girl we have to go!"

"Okay I am coming out."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After work*

"Can we go home now?" I ask.

"Yah...but... guess what today is."

"Umm.. I don't know...time to get the fuck home day." I say sarcastically.

"No silly, it's your birthday." Jess says.

Wait my birthday is today?

"What's the date?" Iask.

"Sweet cakes today is Wednesday, June 19, 2015. Did you really forget about your birthday?"

"Oh yah"I say."I didn't even realize. So much stuff has been happening."

"Well that's just too bad because we are going to the club." Jess says.

"Ugh really I am not in the mood right now." I say.

"Well girl a few drinks and a couple of guys, you'll be good in no time."

We drive home and she has managed to convince me to go to the club. The only reason I am going is because the other girls are going: Tessi, Tori, Sammy, and Lilly.

We finished getting dressed and headed to the club.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is awkward. I am not much of a party person. In fact I hate it. So a couple of sweating bodies pressed together trying to grind and have sex is not okay with me.

I walk over to Jess and tell her, " Hey I am going home."

"Come on Kac have a little fun." she said.

"Yah and when you have a little fun in a club, you get an STD. I think I will pass."

"Party Pooper."

"Whatever. Hey I am going to go home. Take care okay."

"Yah byee!!"

I walk out of the club and walk down the street. I felt like I was being followed. I knew I should have brought one of the girls with me. I turned around, but saw no one there.

"Hey beautiful wanna play a game?"

"A game what the hell are you tal-

Before I can even finish my sentence, I had a cloth put in my face and instantly started losing it. It took a couple of punches in the face to knock me out, before I was straddled in a car.

Someone please help I silently thought and then passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Anyways how is the chapter going guys. This is my first time writing for this type of genre so it is really new for me. The story will progress.

Anyways COMMENT

VOTE

THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I think I will start putting some quotes up. Ones that I find inspirational. Anyway have a great night/ day.