Liars and Beliefs Part 1

So I am thinking one more chapter and then the epilogue maybe? This on is a little short so enjoy!

I was too shocked to even stand. I couldn't believe that the man that created me, had me kidnapped and almost killed to death.

But this still makes no sense. I thought that Jessica hated my father. How could she have been working with him the whole entire time? How could I have not noticed?

She always told me that he treated her and some other people unfairly and that she hated him with her life. Could she have been working with him?

As soon as I had gained my sanity back, I stood up from the chair. As soon as I took a step further, bullets started going through the windows.

I screamed for my life and ran to the stairs. Once I was up there, I went to go hide in my room under my bed. (sounds so cliche)

I heard at least 15 different voices in the house. They were all referring to me saying things like 'find her, or 'make sure she is dead.'

I had no idea what was going on but one thing I did know was that I will not die. I looked around to make sure that there was no one in the room. I rolled from under my bed and stood up carefully. I looked out my window and thought that this would be my escape. As soon as I pulled the window up I heard a man talk from behind me.

"Stop and turn around."

I turned around and saw that he had the gun pointed at me, but what really caught my attention, was that he was crying.

I slowly backed away from my window and stood in front of the man. He turned the gun to his head and looked at me.

"Get out of this place if you can. You know, we never survive."

He shot himself in front of my face. His blood and brain spilled and scattered all over me. This man just killed himself in front of me. What am I supposed to do now?

I walked over the pieces of his brain and picked up the gun from his hand. I know that someone had to have heard the gunshot. 

I was proven right when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

Alright here we go.' I thought.

When the person opened the door, I couldn't even breath. The person looked at me with widened eyes and then the gun that was positioned in my hand. I instantly dropped the gun and sunk to my knees.

I couldn't believe it. They told me she was dead. But here she is, standing in front of me with a beautiful tan and gorgeous long hair. Why is she here and in a combat suit.

"Kacie."

I couldn't dare to look at her. She left me to deal with my father...my abusive father at that. I am so confused...I don't understand. 

"Kacie!"

She kept shouting my name but I refused to look at her.

"Guys come up here, I've got her."

I turned my head to look at the door where at least 13 other men showed up. I knew them...all of them! I had to let all of my thought finally sink in. She was indeed alive and standing in front of me.

"You lied to me."

===================================================================================

OHHHHHHHHHHHH

How was this chapter?

Any thought on who it could be?

ANYWAYS

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANKS LOVELIES