Chapter 2: Surroundings

I woke up in a deserted area with trees surrounded by me. My guess, I am in the woods. How the hell did I get here?

I dug in my pockets in search for my wallet and phone. Huh, much to my surprise, it's not there.

"FUCK!" I shout hoping someone would hear me.

Great how the hell am I going to get back now?

I got up and started walking around. I jumped as I heard a sudden voice.

"Oh you finally woke up. Thank god, I was starting to wonder if you were dead." the man says.

"Who are you?" I asked hoping he would tell me.

"Tsk Tsk, a kidnapper doesn't tell the victim who they are.You are just going to have to find out yourself."

That's one thing I don't want to do. 'Find out for myself.' Actually I wasn't planning on sticking around for long. I back away slowly and turn around to run. I am faced with another one of those creepy motherfuckers.

"Why? Why me? What do you want?" I ask defeated.

"Well first of all, you are pretty damn sexy. Second, someone did something to piss us off, and the only way for them to find us.....is well.....to come find you. See it is very simple.

All of these questions were running through my head. Who messed with these guys? Why do they need me? Why not just someone else?

So basically I am being held for ransom if you think about it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I felt my hair being tugged. This shit was painful as I don't know what. I tried screaming for dear life thinking that someone would hear me, but the more I screamed, the more the pulling got harder.

After what seemed like hours, we finally stopped. I let out an exhausted breath as I fell to the ground. I guess after a while, I just got used to the pulling.

I need to find a way out of here and fast. I look in front of me and see a black shaft. Oh no, I can't be brought in there. Come on Kacie, think of something. I take in my surroundings and see a clear opening. There is my shot. I get up and dart towards that area. Ha, I can actually make it out alive.

All of my happy thoughts were quickly pushed away as two husky men stood in front of me.

"Bring her back to me Tape." the man commanded.

The man whose name was 'Tape' picked me up as if I weighed nothing.

"LET ME GO!! WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME! WHAT THE HELL MAN!" I screamed.

"It's all in the game Kacie, all in the game." he said.

What game? This does not seem like a game to me. My worst nightmare came crashing in as we approached the black shaft. Tape still has his hand on my ass as I struggle against him.

"If you keep struggling you will be killed instantly." Tape says.

I stop struggling for the time being and we enter the black shaft. I see stairs that lead to underground. Good I need to get a visual description just in case I make it out of here and go to the cops.

Tape carries me down the stairs and I am met with my kidnapper.

"Here you go Skipper. Brought her down here as you instructed." Tape says.

He sits me down on the bed gently and leaves the room. I take in my surroundings and see pliers, wrenches, stapler, whips, saws, acid jars, etc. In the middle of the room is an iron chair with straps on the arms.

"No, no no no no no, please just let me go." I plead.

"Tsk Tsk. Not until I get what I want, sweet cheeks." Skipper says.

"What the HELL do you WANT?!" I scream.

He says nothing. He just walks over to the bed I am sitting on and picks me up.

"I just want something to fuck." he says.

"NO!" I scream.

I slap, punch, an try to wriggle out of his grip but he just holds me tighter. I know at some point, that I am just going to give up like most people in movies do. Not today. I am a survivor, and I will be damned if I let someone take advantage of me.

I struggle with him for a few minutes and he gets angry. He punches me in the face and I lay on the ground motionless. He crowds over me and lowers his body on mine.

"P-please don't d-do this." I plead.

"I have no choice." he says.

I can't even move. I can't believe this is even happening to me. I have no more fight left in me. I watch as the man unbuttons his pants and pulls his boxers off. I plead with all of my heart, but he just ignores me.

I feel him thrust into me and I cry. It hurts so bad. I try to think of happy things but my mind does not allow me to. He seems to enjoy this because I can hear his moans. He thrusts into me harder and I begin to bleed. He finishes his job and walks away.

I am left here with the cold blood surrounding my body.

"What did I do?" I whisper.

I am too weak to say let alone think anything else. I get up slowly trying to ignore the pain. I walk over tho the bed and lay down on it. I drifted off to sleep hoping that this is just another nightmare.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. Guess I was lazy?!

ANYWAYS

COMMENT

VOTE

THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!