Explanations and Chloroform

We ran down the hallway as fast as we could. We rounded the corner and into another room.

"Enough with all of the rooms!" I shouted.

"Hey if you want to live you need to stop shouting. We are all in here for survival."

He walked us over to the bed and we sat down. He sat with my hand in his hands. He looked really nervous...like he was debating on telling me something.

"Joey wha-

I saw the same thing in the mirror. It watched me. Not once did it move or blink.

"Hey Kacie you alright?"

He put his face in front of mine but never had I averted my gaze from the mirror.

"There is something in the mirror." I whispered.

The figure that was in the mirror held its index finger over its mouth signaling for me to be quiet.

I nodded my head in fear for what would happen if I spoke.

She took her finger and pointed to Joey.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

She brought her hands to her eyes and then back to Joey. She must be telling me to watch him.

"Kacie...I know you want answers to the questions you've been asking. I will answer anything you want me to."

Thank goodness. Finally someone to answer my questions.

"Why am I here?"

"Whooo...well...Kacie....your father did some things to people that were unforgettable. We have been trying to find him and...well...you know....kill him. We just haven't been able to find him. We—They thought that if they took you, that he would come crawling back here and we can finally find him and let him serve justice. But he hasn't come back.

"Why is Jessica in here with you guys and what is she?"

"Well remember when you guys were living under the bridge and she lied down with you and you guys talked about her past.

"Yah. What about it." I said.

"Well she was involved in it a long time ago. She was like your mon-

I turned my head quickly listening to the sounds of feet against the floor. I looked at the door as it opened slightly.

"I am so sorry Kacie."

What?!

I turned my head to look at Joey. He placed the chloroformed cloth on to my nose and mouth.

I struggled against him as hard as I could, but eventually, I lost my consciousness.

============================================================

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any thoughts on Joey's story?

Any thoughts on Joey betraying Kacie?

ANYWAYS

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!