Did I Make the Right Decision to Trust Him?

There was a mirror in the room, one I have grown to hate. Back then, I would look in the mirror and see a decent woman.

But looking at it now, just by seeing my reflection, I hated it. I didn't see me. Instead, I saw a different person mocking me...saying how weak I was.

I sat in the corner of the bed staring at that reflection as it stared at me.

"Stop staring at me!" I shouted.

The exact replica of me just stood there and laughed at me. A horrible laugh I might add at that.

She turned to the right and in the mirror was the man that I murdered. He stood next to it in the mirror and held a fixated gaze.

"You did this to me. You murdered me without mercy."

I didn't understand what he was trying to say. I thought he wanted me to end his painful life. He begged me to.

"You murderer."

Stop.

"Murderer."

S-stop it.

"Murderer!"

"Leave me alone!" I shouted.

I quickly got up and went to the mirror. I punched the guy in the face until my hands started bleeding.

"How do like that...huh...you think you can just come in here and make me miserable. Hell I am already miserable! HAHAHA!"

I stopped my terrible cackling when the door opened. My body ceased to move as the figure approached me.

A terrible pain shot through me. I looked down to see a trail of blood flowing down from my stomach to my legs.

I looked at the figures hand and in that hand was a piece of glass. What?

Did he stab me or was that from when I beat the glass?

"You need to learn how to stop hurting yourself. You will never get out that way."

Why is it that voice sounded familiar?

Knocking me out of my thoughts completely, I pushed against the bed. I started to wiggle and cry out as the thoughts of me being raped the first time encountered me.

"P-please don't h-hurt me." I whimpered.

I kept thrashing around while the man hovered over me to grab my wrist.

I tried to scream but there was no point since the door was shut.

"Kacie! Calm down. I am trying to stop the bleeding. I am not going to hurt you...okay?!

I shivered involuntarily as he slid down my body and lifted the clothing from the wounded area. It was too hard to stay still when it felt like he was trying to rape me.

The man stood up and I finally realized that it was Joey.

"Joey?"

"Yes."

"W-w-why

I kept stuttering at the idea that if I ask why or when I will be able to leave this place, that he would be killed. Even though I didn't trust him fully, I still cared for the man.

He reminds me of an older brother trying to protect their baby sister.

"Hey...you okay in there?" he asked.

I nodded my head so that he could understand what I was trying to say.

"Well...if you are still interested in getting out of here I may have another way."

How could I trust him? What if this is a setup?

But had the other time been a setup.

NO

Then there is no reason not to go...right?

NO

Then if I go with him I could possibly be free...right?

YES

"Make a decision now!" he whisper shouted.

I looked left and right trying to come up with a solution. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps approaching.

Joey started walking to the door and cracked it open slightly.

"Y-yes. I will g-go with you."

He quickly motioned his hand over for me to join him. We ran out of the room and down the hallway.

Had I made the right decision....to...trust him?

=============================================================

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any thoughts on Kacie and the mirror?

Any thoughts on her escaping with Joey?

ANYWAYS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!