Escaping Part 1

I walked out of the room and looked both ways. I swear,this is like deja vu all the time.

I walked to the front entrance of this prison camp. I grabbed the door handle but it would not budge.

"Come on, you were open earlier." I muttered frantically.

I looked to the side and saw that there was a codelock.

"What the hell! I don't know the password!"

I heard footsteps coming from behind me and I instantly went to seek a hiding spot. I watched as two men went to the lock and pressed the buttons.

"How am I supposed to know the numbers?"

The sound!

I listened to the sound that the numbers made when they keyed the numbers in. As soon as they left, I went to the door and tested it out.

"Okay...082401"

I heard the beep and instantly my hopes were very high. The light that was on the codelock remained red and did not change.

"Come on...how about 092103."

Once again, it did not work. I slid down the wall and closed my head.

"Come on think."

Memory

"Hey Kacie, are you home?"

I watched as she walked into her room and I went into mine. I logged into my computer and checked the camera footage.

I had always knew that something was suspicious with Jessica, so I always tried to see what I could find.

I watched as she walked into the closet and moved a bunch of her shoes.

"What the hell is that?"

Behind the shoes was a safe. She punched the wall next to her..huh, probably because she doesn't remember her code.

Her phone started to ring and she answered it.

"Hello?"

"No she isn't home."

"You know I can't do that to her, she has already had a bad life. I love her for crying out loud. Come on...give her a break."

"Fine whatever....just give me some more time."

"Okay...bye."

What the hell was she talking about. She loves me?

I watched as she put the numbers in the safe.

092200

My birthday?

She pulled out a tape recorder and a camera. She got up and walked out of the closet.

The power went out. I could no longer figure out what she was doing.

"Shit...come on."

I walked out of the room to and stood by the corner. I made sure she was nowhere to be seen and that was when I walked out of the house.

End of Memory

I felt a tear slip down my cheek and I quickly wiped it off.

"Crying is for suckers." I told myself.

I stood up and put the code in.

092200

I heard a click and the button turned green. I walked up the stairs and I finally saw the outside.

I fell on the ground and started crying.

"I made it! I fucking made it!!!"

I got up and I ran as fast as my legs could take me. My adrenaline was so high that nothing stopped me.

Soon enough, I made it on the streets and saw one car passing.

"Help...HELP ME!!!!!"

The car stopped and so did my heart. In the car sat Joey, the man that tried to kill me.

I stood there frozen as Joey and I had a stare down. He walked over to me and I didn't move. I knew this was to good to be true. When he wrapped his arms around me, I cried my heart out. I just wanted to leave.

He put me in his car and put a blanket around me.

"I will not take you back there. Jessica knew that you would try to escape, so she had me drive down the street waiting for you."

I still didn't speak or move because I could not fully trust him.

"Look I know you don't trust me, but ask me anything you want and I will be completely honest."

Before I could even speak I heard a loud explosion go off and I instantly turned around to see that the place I had just left was blown apart.

My best friend was in there. Even if she did torture me...I still loved her. She was the closest thing I had to family and she's gone.

I let out a breathy sigh and said, " Where are you taking me."

"Well....to the only place you once called home."

==============================================================

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How was this chapter Lovelies?

Any thoughts on Joey and Kacie escaping?

Any thoughts on her prison blowing up?

ANYWAYS

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!