Shantel

BANG BANG BANG

"Stay Right Here Don't Move" I Told Lailah After I Banged On Sin Door. He Wanted Her So Bad So Now He Can Have Her. "But Mommy I Wanna Stay With You" Lailah Said As She Started Crying. "No Lai This Is Your Daddy House He Gonna Take Care Of You Now I Gotta Go Don't Move" I Said As A Place A Kiss On Her Forehead And Ran To My Car.

I Watched As Sin Opened The Door Looking Surprise Then I Pulled Off. " Shit Shit Shit " I Yelled As I Started Punching The Steering Wheel. Letting My Anger Get The Best Of Me I Almost Crash. So I Pulled Over To Clam Myself.

"Shantel What Are You Doing Go Back And Get Your Child ... No You Took Care Of Her Long Enough Let Him Do It .. Shantel that's not right ... stop talking to your Shantel your crazy ... take your Meds ... I'm not crazy I'm not crazy " I Said Rocking Back and Forth In My Seat "Take Your Meds Shantel " I Yelled As I Grabbed My Bag And Took My Meds.

"You Okay Now" I Said As I Started My Car Back Up And Pulled Off. Five Years Ago I Found Out My Was Schizophrenia. My Mom Checked Me Into A Rehab While She Took Care Of Lailah. Once I Was Out I Was Doing Well Till I Found Out Sin Was Looking For Me And Lailah.

I don't Know Who Told Him I Had A Baby Cause I Left Him In The Very Beginning Of My Pregnancy. I Was Cheating On Him And I Wasn't Sure Who My Bad Father Was Till I Had Lailah. she Came Out Looking Just Like Sin With His Dark Brown Eyes And Curly Hair She Even Had Her Birth Mark On Her Butt Like Him.

But It Was Too Late To Tell Him About Her. I Went 9 Months Without Him Knowing I Figure It Would Just Be Me And Her. now That Sins Back In The Picture Old Feeling Came Back And I Don't Know What To Do. When I Left I Was Still In Love With Him. I Just Was Getting Attention From Somebody Else That He Wasn't Giving Me.

RING RING

I Looked Down And Saw That Sin Was Calling Me "hello" I Said Into The Phone "why Would You Just Leave Her On My Door Step Like That " Sin Yelled " You Wanted To Be In Her Life right So There You Go" I Said " Bitch It's 3 In The Morning Is You Crazy" Sin Said "I'm Not Fucking Crazy" I Yelled Into The Phone Then Hung Up "if He Think I'm Crazy Shantel Will Show Him Crazy" I Said Smirking