Sincere

"Ugh Yes Sin Right There" Keisha Said As She Let Out A Light Moan. "You Like That Huh" I Asked "Yes God" Keisha Said. "How Come The Only Time You Let Me Touch You Is When I'm Rubbing Ya Funky Ass Feet" I Said As I Pushed Her Feet Off Me.

It Been A While Now And Keisha Still Wasn't Fucking With Or Giving Me None. On Some Shit I Think A Nigga Was Starting To Catch Blue Balls. "First Off My Feet Not Funky && Second Your Not My Man So Um Yea && You Should Be Happy I'm Even Around You Right Now" Keisha Said As She Got Up And Walked Into The Kitchen As I Followed Her.

"So You Telling Me You Don't Miss The D" I Ask "I Do And Now That I'm 7 Months Pregnant I Really Miss It But I Don't Miss The Bullshit That Came With It" Keisha Said As She Sat Down At The Table And Started Eating Her Apple With Peanut Butter. "So Why Can't We Just Fuck" I Ask "Because Your Not My Man & I Still Love You And When You Start Having Sex Feeling Get In The Mix And Now That I'm Pregnant My Feelings Really Going To Be In It" Keisha Stated.

"So can We Fix Our Relationship cause For One You Always Over Here And Two You Still Love The Kid And You Miss The D" I Said As I Tried To Kiss Her And She Pushed Me Away. "Stop Playing Sin The Only Reason I'm Always Over Is Because Your Daughter And You Asked For My Help Yes I Still Love You But I Don't Know If This Is Fixable Maybe We Should Just Be Friend" Keshia Said

"Friends What the fuck Is Friends Your Having My Son I Got Your Face Tatted On Me I Ask You To Marry Me Why Do You Think I Want To Be Any More Then Friends " I Said. I Loved Keisha With Everything In Me But If She Not My Wife I Don't Want Anything Else To Do With Her If It's Not About My Child.

"Look Just Give Me Time to Think Cause Every Time I Ask For That I Don't Get Cause You Pop Back Up Into my Life Some Way Some How" Keisha Said "Whatever All I Know Is You Not About To Be walking Around My Shit With Ya Ass All Out And Titties All Showing And Not Letting A Nigga Get Some If I Gotta Take That Shit I Will" I Said As I Mugged Her .

"So You Gonna Rape A Pregnant Person" Keisha Said as She Busted Out Laughing " Yea Shit I Heard Pregnant Pussy The Best Pussy" I Said As I Joined In Laughing With Her "I Love You Boy" Keisha Said Still Laughing "I Love You Too" I Said And At That Moment I Knew I Had My Girl Back .