Keisha

As I Rolled over in bed i looked up at the clock on my dresser i notice it was 1:00 in the afternoon "Shit" I Yelled I had To go meet Sin at 2. I was up all night crying and thinking about sin having a another child without me. I know I shouldnt be that mad beacuse it was way before me but it still hurts. When i grabbed my phone I notice I had 20 missed calls from him so I called him back.

"You Finally Up" Sin Asked. "Yea i was up all night i dont know when i fell to sleep Im bout to start getting ready now." I said. "Okay well meet me at my house i dont gotta go get Lailah anymore" Sin said. "Why not" I Asked. " Cause my dumb ass ex left her on my door step 3 in the morning" Sin said. "Omg Really why would she do that" I questioned. "She said since i wanted her now i can have her but who leave their outside at three inthe moring by theirselves" Sin said. I can tell he was getting mad from the tone in his voice.

"Well Im bout to get the shower now we can talk about that when I get there" I Stated. "okay" Sin said then hung up. I cant belive Shantel would leave her child like that. As I Was about to get the shower I heard my phone ringing and when I Picked it up i notice it was Sin. " Yea" I said as i answer the phone. "Can you take ya shower over here i gotta run to my office real quick and I Cant take the baby with me" Sin Asked. "ugh okay Sin you know the only child im suppose to be watching is the one in my stomach" I Asked "Yea But You love me so you got my back" Sin Said " Yea Whatever" I said as i hung up and put some clothes on and packed my clothes that i was gonna wear today. "Shit i gotta brush my teeth" I said out Loud as i walked back into the bathroom. Once i was Finish I grabbed My bags and headed out the door.

Once I Got To Sin House He Was Already At The Door Waiting For. "awe Look At You Getting Bigger And Bigger" Sin Said Laughing "Fuck You Sin" I Said Walking Pass Him And Into The House. "Look Ill Be Back In A Hour Make Sure you Dress And Can You Please Fo Something To The Both Of y'all Heads I Can't Have y'all Looking Crazy While y'all With Me " Sin yell As He Walked To His Car.

As I Shut The front Door And Turn Around Lailah Was Standing Right Behind me looking sad "Hey Pretty Girl What's wrong " I Asked "I Miss My mommy" Lailah Said As Tears rolled down Her Face "Awe come Here stop Crying How Bout We Get Pretty And Go Eat A Whole Lot Of candy" I Said as I Hugged her "Okay " Lailah said As Wiped her Tears Away. "Alright Let's Go Play dress And Get Pretty " ......