Denise

"Please Baby Stop Crying For Mommy" I Said As Tired To Rock Makaela To Sleep. It's Three In The Morning And She's Just up Crying For No reason.

BANG BANG

"It's The Landlord All The Door" Mr.James Said From The Other Side Of The Door. "Shit" I Yelled "Come On I Hear You And That Damn Baby In the Open the Door" Mr.James Yelled As He Banged On The Door Again. "What The Fuck Do you Want" I Said I Swung The Door Open. "Rent Is Due In A Couple Of Hours And I Know You Don't Have And I'm Really Tired Of Hearing That Damn Baby cry" Mr.James Said As He Walked Into My Room I Was Renting Out Of His House.

"Look I Told You I'll Have It You Just Gotta Wait Till 10 Tonight" I Said As I Placed Makaela In Her Crib. She Was Finally Sleep. "I Don't Wanna Wait Rent Is Due 10 In The Morning You Can Either Get On Your Knees And Give Me A Reason To Wait Or Turn Around Put Them Pants Down And Have A Rent free Month" Mr.James Said As He Started Licking His Lip And Grabbing His Dick.

When I First Moved In Here I Found Him So Attracted And I Even Fucked Him On A Few Drunk nights But I'll Be Damned If He Came In Here Thinking Ima fuck Him To stay Here. "I Just Told Ya Ass I'll Have The Rent at 10 Tonight Now Get The Fuck Out" I Yelled Trying Not To Wake Makaela "Aww Come On You Know You Miss This Dick" Mr.James Said As He Pulled His Dick Out And Started Stroking It.

Lord Knows I Missed The Feeling Of Dick But I Wasn't Gonna Fuck him to stay here When I Could Get The Money. "Look You Can Leave Now Or Leave When The Cops Come" I Said As I Grabbed my Phone. By The Time I Looked back Up He Knocked My Phone Out My hand And Was Choking me "Bitch If You Ever Threaten Me Again I'll kill You Now Get On Your Knees And Suck This Dick And If You Bite Me So Help Me God I'll End You" Mr.James Said As he Grip Got Tighter

"Do You Hear Me" James Yelled "Yes" I Manage To Say As I Tried To Breath. "Get The fuck down There" James Said As He Let Me Go. Once I Got On My Knees I Remember My Gun Was Under My Bed. As He Place His Dick In My Mouth And Closed His Eyes I Hurried And Reached For My Gun And Placed To His Dick Then Bite It "Fuck You Stupid Bitch" James Said As He Was Leaning Over In Pain Grabbing His Dick And Jumped To My Feet Then Place My Gun At His Head.

"Now If You Ever Put Ya Hands On Me Again I'll End Ya Fucking Life Now You And Ya Fucked Up Dick Can Get The Fuck Out I'll Have You Money at 10 Tonight" I Said As I Pushed Him Towards The Door "You One Crazy Bitch" James Said Smiling At Me "And My Dick Still Get Hard For Ya Sexy Ass You'll Want Me Again One Day" James Said As He Stroke His Bloody Hard Dick "Ugh Get The Fuck Out" I Said As I Pushed Him Out My Room And Close And Locked The Door and Placed A Chair In Front Of It.

"Niggas Is Fucking Crazy "......