Shantel

"Just Go Knock On The Door Shantel" I Said To Myself "No You Don't Need Her ... But I Do That's My Child ... No Leave Now .... I Can't I Miss Her I Wanna See Her" I Said Before I Got Cut Off By A Knock On My Car Window. When I Turn Around To See Who It Was It Was Keisha

"Can I Ask You Why Your Sitting Outside My Fucking House" Keisha Said As I Rolled The Window Down.
"I Umm I Just I'm Sorry" I Said As I Started My Car Up

"I Know Who You Are Shantel"Keisha Said As I Stop What I Was Doing. "You Wanna See Lailah Dont You" Keisha Ask "I'm Not Sure" I Said As I Wiped My Tears Away.

"Look that Little Girl You Left On My Door Step Early In The Morning Means A lot To Sin Even Tho He Just Found Out About Her And Now She Means A lot To Me And My Son. If You Wanna Be In Her Life Then Fine I'm Not Here To Push You Away , But If You Hurt That Lil Girl I Will Slice Ya Fucking Throat Without Thinking Twice , Now You Have A Good Day" Keisha Said As She Walked Away.

"Shit Shit Shit I Should've Just Never Came Back" I Yelled As I Punched The Steering Wheel. I Couldn't Believe I Came Back She was Better Off Without Me. All I'm Doing Is Slowing Her Down She Doesn't Need Me.

"Oh Yea Shantel If You Ever Sit Outside My House Again I'll Kill Your Ass Too" Keisha Yelled Then Walked Into Her House

"Leave Shantel" I Said As I Started My Car Up And Left. I Wasn't Coming Back Till I Got Myself Together I Couldn't Let Her See Me Like This. Ill Be The Best Mommy She Could Ever Ask For.