Rasheed

It Was Now Or Never I Been Putting This Shit Off For To Long. Sin Had To Fucking Go. That Nigga Been Fucking My Bitch And Then Treating Me Like A Bitch It Was Time To End this Nigga Life.

"You Bro"Sin Said As He Answer The Phone.
"You At The Job" I Asked
"nah I Took A Two Weeks Off To Help Keish With Lil Man" Sin Said
"Okay I'm Bout To Stop By Real Quick We Gotta Chat It's Some Things That's Fucking With Me" I Said
"Ard My G Call Me When You Get Outside " sin Said. Then I Hung Up. I Couldn't Kill That Nigga In Front Of His House I'll Just Make Him Walk Somewhere With Me.

Getting my mind together and grabbing my two guns and car key I walked out the house and head to Sin crib today was the day.

20 minutes later I was pulling up in front of that nigga crib. I grabbed my phone and called him to tell him to come out. I couldn't believe that nigga was looking at me like he was happy to see me but the whole time he been fucking my bitch behind my back. So what I fucked his Babymom that nigga had that shit coming.

"Wassup my nigga" Sin said as he approached my car
"Take a walk with me" I said as I got out and the locked the car and Sin followed me behind me.

"You cool bro shit ain't sound good on the phone"
"Nah I'm not good I just found out some fucked up shit"
"And what might that be?"
"Nigga I found out you was fucking Lika behind my back" I said as I turned and face him to see if he was man enough to admit the shit.
"Okay and?" Okay and ? Is this nigga fucking with me right now
"Fuck you mean okay and nigga you was my brother and fucking my bitch behind my back" I Said as I pulled out my gun and pointed it at his head.
"Ha nigga you better use that shit if you gonna pull it out"
"Who said I wasn't gonna use it" I said as I looked him dead in the eyes.
"I fucked her, made come sick my dick a couple of times too but that's not the real problem here, the issue is you been trying to rob and kill me for awhile' see I never would've though my right hand would've been trying to snake so yea I fucked ya Bitch fucked that hoe real good. But the different a between me and you is that Ima smart nigga ...."

A smart nigga ? I handle all the nigga work I made shit happened while sit and watched. I'm the real boss.

".... As you know I never get my hand dirty and if you was smart you would've notice you just walked into ya own death trap" Sin said causing me to look around. Things that I didn't see before I was seeing now. I had guns aiming at me from all different ways.

"Sin you was my brother ..."
"Nigga kill that bitch shit , you pillowed talked with ya bitch and she pillowed talked with me from day fucking one. Now that's how a boss moves ... Dead this nigga and make it quite I got a family to go take care of" Sin said with a smirk on his face.

Every time I thought I was two steps ahead of him he was always 10 ahead of me. I lost my girl my brother and now my life. Guess that's the life I chose when you around Money,Power and Pussy !