Why is he so

Kind
Perfect
Handsome
I couldn't stand how pretty that tall young destroyer was. My boys were starting to notice as well. While they went out on missions, I'd wait for a glitch show up and dance on a tightrope above me while fighting the Star sluts. Horror was the first to notice. I saw him look to me and then to the black skeleton above me and chuckle. I already knew that he saw me admiring the skeleton because of his happy blush and smile he gave. I could always read Horror the easiest.
Eventually the others began to notice I was working to keep up and impress the destroyer.
Killer and Cross kept fanboying about it, telling me that they "can't wait to meet their father."
I blushed and threw a couch cushion at them. It's not like that...alright so maybe I like him.
That night, when I was in my room reading I heard a knock on my door. "Come in"
I didn't get a reply. I got up and was going to yell at whichever one of my recruits decided-
There was no one outside the door...
I was in a long hallway. They couldn't of run that fast plus I would've felt there presence. My breath caught in my throat as I started to get scared. Only to step on a plushy. I picked it up and saw it was hand knitted. It was a plushy of Error.

The next day I was in a battle but my mind wasn't focused. I was thinking about that doll. How'd did it get there? Could Error have-
No. That can't be it. Right?
That's when I looked up to see an arrow going directly for my head. One of my brothers arrows-ah.
I flinched but didn't feel an impact.
"THIS IS NOT YOUR FIGHT ERROR!" I heard Ink yell.
I looked up half-scared to death. That when I saw what happened. Error had grabbed my brothers Arrow with his string and broken it like a twig.
"It's not nice to play games" Error said. I'd never heard his voice prier to this and I blushed slightly. He had protected me. Was he watching out for me?
Each one of the Stars souls was wrapped in blue string and thrown harshly through a portal. Error walked over to me and winked which made me blush harshly not knowing I was staring at him. He raised one hand and was hoisted up by his threads. Like a trained acrobat he hooked his finger onto a rope before doing a flip and falling upside down onto another string and catching himself with his leg. He sent a barrage of bones down directly into the Aus code.
"I'd run if I were you!" He shouted. before hoisting himself up and watching as the code was ripped apart by his bones. He spread his hands out and a spread of code popped up. He tapped the numbers and moved some around. The tab disappeared.
Dust opened a portal with his LV and led the other into it. I gave one last look up at Error. He smiled at me sweetly and gave me a one handed salute. From that day forewords Error has always had my back. Like a god on my side.