Right-hand man with benefits

Error was in an intense game of chess with Killer when Nightmare glooped up out of the floor boards beside them. Killer jumped at the bosses sudden appearance, Error raised a bone brow at Killer. Before noticing his gloopy goblin beside him. Error smirked up at him and Nightmare stayed as stoic as ever. Expression never changing, only Error noticed the tint on Nightmare's cheeks.
"Go with your sludge pile already Glitchy!"
Error gave him the look that said, he was totally right, but leave it to the adults. Being as Killer was ruining the mood. Killer hated that look so just as he was about to go off, Cross came to the rescue (as per usual) and directed the childish skeleton out of the room.  Nightmare gave Cross a thankful nod, before speaking to his glitch in the codes: "Error I need to see you in my office for a private meeting"
    Error sensing the serious tone, got up walking back to Nightmare's office, without his usual condescending remark. Nightmare always allowed the banter between them because Error was his most powerful weapon. Or at least that's what he told the others. In truth he liked chiding with Error. It was fun for a lack of better words. It also helped to keep him sharp for clever comebacks. And maybe, he liked Error too.
Upon entering the office Nightmare promptly shut the door. Error was surprised until he got the hint.
"Oh you clever bastard!"
Nightmare only chuckled in response. "Well I had to find a quick way to release the tension, my boys weren't going anywhere so seemed like only one-". Nightmare was stopped in his rant by Error pushing him against the wall roughly. Nightmare gasped in response and put his arms around Errors neck. Error bit his tongue in response opting to lick his neck instead. Nightmare let out a breath and let Error take control completely. Error grunted in approval and brushed the papers of Nightmares desk. They were both to trapped in pleasuring each other to care about the missions now scattered on the floor.
Error shoved Nightmare's back onto the desk cruelly. Night used his tentacle to start making Error summon his dick. One tentacle rubbing against his pelvis. Another taking off his pants and boxers roughly.
"You're such a brat Nightmare, be patient."
"Fuck you"
"To busy fucking you" Error slammed into Nightmare making him groan out an apology to Error.
"I swear they have a mind of their own sometimes"
"Shut up or I'll make your mouth useful" Error growled.
"Plenty of time for that dear"
Error bucks into Nightmare at an animalistic speed due to Nightmare already being lubbed up by his own slime. Nightmare bit his tentacle to keep from crying out. That night, they could both say, was riveting. Very important meeting indeed.