Waking up

Nightmares POV-
I stretched on my bed trying to remember last night. When my arm fell on a person next to me I froze. I sleep alone. That's when I saw the black bones of the man beside me. Before I could think of what to do, I was pulled to Errors side of the bed with one swift movement of Errors arm.
He pulled me against his ribcage and I blushed at my position. Then my face erupted and I quivered when I came to the realisation that I was naked and so was he. I tried to get up but I found myself unable to escape. Damn he's strong.
Does he even know it's me?! He nestled into my neck and I gasped. Shitshitshitshit. He was my strongest men I ever recruited besides Dust. My second in command! And now I've gone and ruined it. He's never gonna forgive me. Tears pricked at my eyes as Dreams words rang in my head, "You ruin everything."
I shuddered and a tear slipped past my cheek. The negativity coming from myself was breathtakingly strong.
That's when Error kissed my neck, interrupting my thoughts with- "What's wrong Night?"
"You-you-...know it's me?" I questioned while my thoughts make chills run up my spine. My mind swarmed with questions.
I was turned over on my back roughly and pinned to the bed.
Error was on top looking down at me, scanning me. I looked up in fear... and embarrassment. He caught my gaze and smiled his stupid sweet smile. Damn he definitely knows I like him now.
"Course I know it's you! You're the only person that matters to me Nightmare."
"Why don't I remember last night! Why are you naked" I interrupted his strangely sweet sentiment. This man doesn't love or trust anyone. His walls were built up so high that I even feared his next move.
my tentacles writhed erratically and Error burst out laughing. This made me stop my fearful thoughts of the destroyer. I sat up and glared playfully at him. "What did we do last night."
"Well, you and I got stoned and then you casually asked to fuck."
"What like a "can you pass me the pepper" kind of casual"
We both laughed as Error nodded and said yeah yeah.
"Yeah and I can't say no to your brilliant ideas"
"Ahh yes my ingenious scheme, to fuck the Destroyer of Worlds"
Error wheezed and put his hand on his head, falling back laughing beside me. I'd never seen him more happy. I can't believe he actually likes me too, I thought giddily.
"That was like, your only scheme that worked, hope you know"
"Hey!- I was cut off by Error kissing me. I smiled into it and let him lean me back. Error gave me that look he gives when he knows something I don't.  I sighed in annoyance. "We can't Error! my boys are downstairs."
"That didn't seem to stop you last night"
"Please don't tell me"
"They weren't only home nightmare, they were in the same room when you asked to be "fucked senseless by my glitchy dick." I believe you said."
I put my face in my hands blushing. I bent my head back and groaned while inhumanly growling. Error laughed at me in his glitching deep voice. I pushed him out of bed. "No Why did I have to fuck an idiot."
Error faked an offended gasp before blushing a little himself.
"I am never letting you live this down."
"Oh fuck you!"
"You did."
"Fucking hell Error hahaha"
We both went downstairs, already smelling Horror cooking breakfast. Dust and Cross were making a shit ton of coffee and they sent glares at the pair of us.
Dust yelled indignantly, "You pieces of shit KePt us Up ALL NIGHT!"
Cross agreed half-awake, "Not to mention the first round was on the couch! In front of us! While we watched!"
Killer, "Pervert"
Cross, "you have no room to talk, mister "Let's fuck too"
Horror glared, "Well you both still did fuck in my kitchen"
Dust, "your poor stove"
Horror, "my poor oven!"
Death walked in behind the community bubble and said, "Oh yeah and Thanks for asking for a round seven NIGHTMARE!"
Error giggled as I grimaced and blushed.
"Yeah Fresh passed the fuck out after round one on the couch in front of him"
Fresh only looked on and shook his head in shame at us.
Fell grinned evilly and my tentacles quivered at his dirty intent. He look me dead in the eyes and made his hentai face at me before pointing to his phone and smirking. Error ran after him when I sicked him on Fell. Horror gave me a pancake.
"Good morning to you all as well" The mansion is going to be different from now on.