My God.

Nightmare POV-
We were getting ready for the next mission. Any other day, I would've told just two of my boys to go. Today was different however. Dream had summoned me. Nothing good was going to come from this. I was going alone.
Horror hugged one of my tentacles begging me not to go alone. Dust picked him up easily, Horror being the smallest and weakest among us, it meant the world to me he was willing to fight. Dust hauled him into the air and swung him around into his arms.
They all gave me a heartfelt goodbye. I meant the world to them. I saved them. So now I have to save them once more. Dust opened up a portal just as Horror began to cry. "I'll be back soon, safe and sound. I swear to you."
"You fucking better be." Dust said through a tearful glare. I leapt through the portal after smiling at them one last time.
The portal closed behind me and I found myself in a pine forest. I looked around preparing to fight. I never was that great of a fighter. I was the leader to fighters. But for them, the world.
Dream shot first and though he promised a one on one. Ink and Blue were both there with bloodlust in there eyes. I immediately knew this was a mistake. No one could fight Ink one on one. I should know. Blue was a terrifying force to be reckoned with, trained by Ink himself. Blue was so powerful he was considered Inks bodyguard. Blue always did his dirty work. Then there was my brother, I hadn't seen him in years. He looked stronger than ever though, and he wore a psychopaths smile. Dream could not feel anything but positivity which made him apathetic and psychopathic. Only caring for himself now, the years have made him worse than ever.
I sharpened my tentacles and glared trying to hide the fear on my face.
The fight hadn't lasted long before I was on my back, an arrow in my side and blue's bone sword aimed at my neck. Blue boot lay right beside my head as he held me down. Ink didn't even have to get involved. He just watched throughly entertained with his sick pleasure.
My brother sat behind him in one of the trees. Aiming for me, so that even if I did manage to get this skeleton off me he would be waiting.
I began to tear up in regret, I would never get to see my boys again.
I could see there reactions in my minds eye. The betrayal of their trust, the depression in their souls. I vowed to never hurt them in this way, yet here I am.

Blue POV-
Honestly that was easy. I had just slaughtered a replica at inks training room. This was so disappointing. I looked behind me at ink for the signal to kill him. What I saw in his eyes made me freeze and sent chills down my spine. I know that look. Fuck. I got off Nightmare and summoned to swords one in each hand. Ink nodded to me. I grunted and held my ground facing behind ink. Dream teleported down from the tree. "What the fuck ink you said you'd back me up, what's going on! We had him!"
"I sense a glitch in these codes so I need my attack dog for something else."
I growled at his disrespect before gritting my teeth at the gaze he gave me. He, despite all my training, could end me in a second. I wasn't created by him to be respected, I was created to be his tool and his guard.
Dream continued, "how did he know..." I could sense the fear in his voice.
Ink spoke up to the disheveled and confused nightmare, "guess you have a friend of higher power. Let get the fuck out of here."
With that I led Ink and his boyfriend back into the portal. Maybe Error will kill Nightmare finally. The portal closed behind us.

Nightmares POV-
Why had they left? What scared them. More importantly, if it scared the god of the multiverse, his weapon, and my idiot of a brother. How the fuck could I fight it.