Nobody. Nothing.

Steam rose around you and Fred while you sat near each other in the massive bath. He was careful not to let his withering fingertips touch yours as they passed the laced cigarette back and forth. The water surrounding you was just warm enough to turn an opaque milky white and, even though Fred had kept his boxers on out of respect, your quickly fleeting self control caused you to sneak a few glances toward his lap anyways.

"You're a skilled negotiator, y/n, I'll give ya that." He said, holding the cigarette out in front of him and staring at it with absolute adoration. "Ever considered making a career out of it?"

"What, like a hostage negotiator?"

You reached out and plucked the paraphernalia out of his hand, taking a nice, long drag. The moment he'd pulled his shirt off, you'd realized that he was a true ginger — freckles dotted against smooth, porcelain skin.

"What's that?" Fred asked. He leaned back against the edge of the bath, elbows propped up on the side, while you gently shook the fog out of your head.

"Sorry, it's a no-maj occupation."

No-maj. Fred had heard his father use the term a time or two. His right eye popped open and he asked, "You half muggle?"

You nodded. The high was settling in and rocking your very existence back and forth. That alone was enough to be thankful for. Growing up in both the no-maj and wizarding world was a lot like knowing two different languages from birth. Sometimes you forgot which world you were currently in and, to the people around you at least, you'd begin rambling nonsense they knew nothing about.

"You should introduce yourself to my sister. She and our dad love muggle happenings."

There was another Weasley to add to the growing list, this one a girl. Even through the shield of narcotics, your heart ached a bit at the mere mention of a sister. And Fred wasn't ignorant to your immediate change of face. He noticed the way your eyebrow twitched as if being shocked by static electricity, how you immediately took another drag deep enough to cause a burst lung.

"You've got a sister, too." He said. "Are the two of you close?"

Another nod. You rested backward in the water, covering your breasts with one arm as you floated lazily to the surface. The stained glass ceiling was beginning to morph as you reached the peak of your very subtle high, colors blending and molding together.

"What about your parents?" Fred asked.

You rolled your head toward him and scoffed, "They don't even know I exist." Remnants of the truth lingered in the statement. "It's kinda just me and Alex these days."

Your head lulled back toward the ceiling and Fred joined you for the show. The high didn't last long, only ten minutes or so, and when it was over he couldn't suppress the urge to poke a bit of fun at you.

"Well, that's not completely true, is it? Whispers in the hallways claim that Malfoy has taken a liking to you." Fred said. He nudged his boney elbow into your bare ribs in an attempt to cheer you up, and the gesture worked to a certain extent.

You rolled your eyes, but smiled. "That's what they're saying, huh?" You dipped your head under the water and quickly reemerged, hair dripping and pushed back. The high you'd grasped at so desperately was gone, and the edge of the bath seemed just as comfortable as a pillow as you rested your arms over it. "Draco's okay. All bark, no bite — I prefer guys with a little bit of bite to them."

"I've seen him do both. Poor Pansy Parkinson might lose her head if you pull a steal on her, she's followed Malfoy around like a lovesick pup for the past four years."