Aftercare Routine

The semester was coming to a close. With only one week left of classes before Christmas break, you and every other student at Hogwarts were busy scrambling to cram for midterms. On top of that, there was an impending final quidditch match coming up, one that would determine who would go against Hufflepuff for the cup — Slytherin or Gryffindor. Because of that, when students weren't stuffing their brains with as much study material as possible, they were expressing house pride in the form of chants and small riots in the hallways.

In Potions class, Snape demanded you all study in absolute silence. The eerie atmosphere would've allowed you to hear even a feather floating down from the ceiling.

Draco slid a torn piece of parchment across your shared desk, on it was written in messy script, "Pre-game party in the common room Friday. You coming?"

As if you'd been without him much at all in the past three months. Of course you were coming. You flicked a bit of excess ink off the tip of your quill and scribbled back, "Will you be in your quidditch uniform?"

Draco glanced down at the parchment and smirked. He knew well enough how much you loved seeing him decked out in his gear — especially post-practice. Something about his strained muscles combined with the smell of sweat filling your sinuses made you absolutely ravenous. It was almost a blessing in disguise that he'd benched you for the season, as there was surely no way you would've been an effective beater with him flying circles around you.

"I'll be there," you wrote down after he nodded and threw out a wink for good measure.

Though the two of you had been relatively private about your relationship, Draco took advantage of every opportunity presented to show all of your classmates that you were his. He put on a nice bad-boy front in the common room by wrangling you into his lap whenever he got the chance, pressing hungry kisses to your neck and sliding his fingers up your skirt as far as you'd allow, but the moment you two entered his private dorm — he worshipped you on his hands and knees.

His hand slid over your knee now, tucking itself beneath your thigh as he ran the risk of detention by leaning over and whispering in your ear, "We can throw our own after part in my room..."

Heat raced down the center of your body as his warm breath caressed your neck, only to be frightened out of you as Snape's harsh tone cut through the silence of the room. "See me after class, Mr. Malfoy," he hissed.

Assuming that the two of you had been caught and your own punishment would follow in the coming days, you and Draco separated for the remainder of class. The hour ticked by slowly and when it came to an end, you packed up your textbooks along with everyone else.

"You guys squeezing in one last practice this afternoon?" you asked.

Draco remained leaned back in his chair looking as smooth as ever. He knew how to play Snape like a fiddle, and with the holiday vacation only a few sleeps away, there was no way the professor would be keen on staying after to punish him for a small bit of whispering.

"The guys have been slacking lately. They could use the extra laps." His eyes made a beeline for the hem of your skirt as you leaned against the table in front of him. If only you'd part your legs just a tiny bit, he'd be graced with the loveliest of views.

Unfortunately for him, Christmas wouldn't come early this year. Students began filing out of the classroom and Snape grabbed you by the shoulder, his brute strength nearly forcing you off of the desk all together, "Must you soil my furniture, Miss Y/L/N?"

You rolled your eyes and gathered your bag over your shoulder, leaning down to peck Draco on the lips, "I'll be in the library if you need me."

With that, you left him to the professor's wrath and started toward your dorm to switch out the Potions textbook for your Defense Against the Dark Arts one.