Salem Witch House

You laid on your stomach on the couch in the Gryffindor common room. George rested below you on the carpeted ground. Complaining to him for the past few days was the closest you'd been able to get to hanging out with Fred, and being that he was his brother's twin, you were forced to settle for that.

"Is he terribly mad at me?" You asked, and George pursed his lips.

"Well, love, you did ditch him for a quick fuck. He was rather heartbroken when he realized you wouldn't be returning."

You'd felt sick with guilt the next morning upon waking up in Draco's bed. When you saw Fred in the hallway later that day, he didn't so much as spare you a second glance.

"He hasn't spoken to me all week. I don't even think he went to class today.

"He didn't," George sat up and rested his boney elbows on the cushion where your head lay. "He's still in bed. Why don't you go cuddle up to him? Apologize, maybe bat your pretty eyes a bit to soften him up. Freddie's a sucker for your long eyelashes, y'know."

"And if he tells me to fuck off?" You pouted.

George cackled with laughter, "He couldn't if he tried. Poor lad's broken heart wouldn't allow it." He stood up and hooked his hands under your armpits, lifting you off of the couch to your feet and turning you in the direction of the boys' dorms. "Go on now, kiss and make up. Let me know how it went later."

He patted you on the bum, shoving you off.

You walked down the hallway slowly. It was always much more rambunctious than the corridors of the girls' dorms. Shouting and boyish playfulness could be heard behind closed doors. When you got to Fred's room, you almost knocked, but decided you'd rather not have him turn you down before even giving you a fair chance at an apology. Instead, you quietly pushed the door open.

Fred lay sprawled out in bed just as he had been the first time you'd seen his room; arms thrown over his head and long legs tangled up in sheets. You slipped off your shoes and lifted the blanket, sliding in beside him, tucking yourself against his ribs. His arms immediately came down around you, drawing you in closer. The floral scent of your shampoo was one that he'd recognize even in his sleep and he began to stir.

"What're you doin', y/n?" He grumbled, still only half conscious.

"Apologizing. You wouldn't talk to me any other way." You wrapped your arms around his waist. "I'm sorry, Freddie. I didn't mean to abandon you."

Your words were muffled against his bare chest. He felt nice. Fred may have looked thin under his uniform and quidditch gear, but he was a fit guy. His stomach was tight and solid, his arms strong and shoulders broad. He began stroking your back absentmindedly in his half asleep state.

"It isn't your fault. You were blitzed out of your fucking mind. It just put me in my feelings, is all."

You couldn't help but to crook your knee up over his hip, cuddling close to him beneath the bed sheets. "How can I make it up to you?" You asked.

"Let's just stay here for the rest of the day." He replied, trying his hardest to not slip back into his slumber.

You laughed, "As enticing as that sounds, I think your dorm mates will be back shortly."

"Mhmm," he hummed, "we can draw the privacy curtain. They won't bother us."

Fred's fingers ghosted over your hips and up the back of your shirt, stroking your skin gently. The feeling of his warm touch caused goosebumps to grow along your spine.

"Freddie..." You whispered, silently telling him to respect your boundaries because you didn't possess the self control to ask him to stop.

"I know, honey," He replied, "You're Malfoy's, I know. I'm just enjoying you for a moment."