🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【7】

【(ʏ/ɴ)'s ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ】

I accidentally published this earlier. XD

This chapter takes place during the Confession Tree and the beginning of The Young exorcist chapters.

Warning: Child Abuse, Too many timeskip since I'm lacking ideas about family problems or what ever they are called.

Bold letters will be when you speak in english and regular will be in japanese.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems that it was another ordinary day. Well atleast what (Y/n) believed. The model was currently in class, not really paying attention to what ever the teacher was saying. Besides, she was the childhood friend with two of the smartest ones in class. She found out that besides Aoi, Akane treated her with so much care as if she was his little sister.

So why not take advantage of the situation, and let Akane help her with school work.

It was a few days after the events happened in the misaki stairs, and ever since then she was able to discover a few things in the world she was currently in.

Apparently, from what she have learned, the holder of the purple brooch was able to use the power of the spirit that resides in the gem. Only in absolute nessesary, thus for her to able to pull out a scythe weapon from the said accessory.

There was also some times where she was able to move freely without altering the events in the manga. She decided to call this an off screen. Events happening in the everyday life of the characters where she could interact better with them.

And besides, the brooch would lightly glow if the events were ongoing. A little warning from Delhi to stop her from failing the trial. But (Y/n) knows the plot, so she was cautious with her actions.

The model snapped out of her thoughts when the white haired girl known as Yashiro Nene screamed out of sudden, making the entire class turned to her direction with perplexed glances.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow as Yashiro apologize with so much embarassment. She then placed her chin on her hand and leaned on her desk with a small smirk.

'So I'm in that chapter already, huh? This is gonna be fun.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another information (Y/n) learned was that she, along with half of the class joined the gardening club. This made the situation easier for the model, she can tease Yashiro merciless.

She was currently halfway of the confession tree event. There was no way she would miss this event in person.

"Say, Aoi? It look like Yashiro seems troubled today." (Y/n) told the violet haired girl, pointing towards Yashiro who seems to be in deep thoughts.

"You're right. Her expressions seems funny~" Aoi giggled, gently picking up a potted plant. "Wanna go see what's wrong?"

The model nodded. The two then made way towards the troubled girl. Aoi patted on Yashiro's shoulder, gaining her attention. "Nene-chan~ What's up? You're making funny faces."

"Penny for your thoughts?" (Y/n) added, pulling out a thousand yen banknote. "Though I would pull out a penny right now, but I only got banknotes. So maybe a banknote for your thoughts?"

"AOI! (Y/N)-CHAN!" Yashiro sudden grabbed the two by their shoulders. She began rapidly explaining her dilema making (Y/n) confused. Yashiro spoke too fast that she barely understand a word she was saying.