🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【1】

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴏғ (ʟ/ɴ) (ʏ/ɴ)

A little headstart before you read this.

So basically, if you guys saw the author's note from the other book, you'll know why this fanfiction was made. Apparently, this one got th most number of votes.

And the Hanako x Isekai reader got the most votes! I hope you enjoy this! I'm actually excited and happy to write this.

Bold letters will be when you speak in english and regular will be in japanese.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photo shoots. Oh how (Y/n) really hate them.

But she don't really have a choice since it's part of her career

You see. (L/n) (Y/n) is a model, she always dress up for her parent's designs since they're the famous fashion designer duo in all of Europe and Asia, of the (L/n) Fashion Industries.

Being their almost perfect daughter, she was stuck on being their play doll for their daily dress up.

(Y/n) sighed as the photographer told her to take a break, she hastily went back to her dressing room and plopped lazily on the couch.

It was a rough day, and the (h/c) haired model already wanted to go home.

Going through her designers bag the fourtheen year old took out her favorite brand of potato chips and began eating them in a quick phase, she then took out a can of coke and gulped them up that she belched really loud.

Okay, maybe she's not always the perfect child that her parents raised her to be.

A hand grabbed the snacks she was eating, making (Y/n) look up to the person, responsible. It was Yui, her parents' assigned secretary. (Y/n) scoffed. 'More like assigned, babysitter.'

The woman has red hair and green eyes, she born in Japan and was in charge of giving the young model her schedule everyday. Often follow her where ever she goes, monitoring her every movement to report back to her parents.

"Miss (L/n), You weren't allowed to eat food like this, it has high about of salt in it. You're parents forbids you, remember?" Yui said in a strict tone.

Her parents put her on a heavy diet to maintain her model figure, She was supposed to eat only vegetables and a little meat in every meal. Even eat a lot of fruits as her dessert, forcing her to avoid much sugar as she can.

The photo shoot finally ended. (Y/n) and Yui left the building they were in, only to be blocked by the paparazzi.

(Y/n) put on her best fake smile that can fool anyone and waved at her japanese fans that where shouting her name.

She really hate this lifestyle, she really wanted to be just wanted to have a normal life and be a normal girl without getting involved in the media.

Her driver and bodyguard, Eugene, quickly appeared and blocked the crowding people away from her.

He was a rather tall muscular man with blonde hair and blue eyes, he was originally from America. Yui quickly opened the black car door, and gestures her to get inside, which she quickly obeyed not wanting to spend more of her time outside.