🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【4】

【ᴍɪsᴀᴋɪ sᴛᴀɪʀs ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) deadpanned as she watched her daikon legged friend. Yashiro Nene was in deep thought to notice that her childhood friend, Aoi was talking to her.

Picking up her things and finally placed them back into her school bag, she decided to approached the girl to ask what wrongs when the violet haired girl beat her to it.

"Nene-chan?" Aoi asked, making Yashiro snapped back to reality. " Are you even listening?"

"You seems to be thinking so hard, Yashiro-chan." (Y/n) joined in.

"I-I.... I'm sorry."

Aoi grinned. "Your always staring out into space, Nene-chan....Maybe you have a new crush?"

"Oooh! Spill the tea, sister!" (Y/n) smirked at her friend. "Is it Minamoto's younger brother? Have you fallen for him already?"

"Definitely not! He's not my type." Yashiro sighed. "But I don't have a new crush...I wish, But I only like Minamoto-senpai."

"Bruh... He doesn't even know you exists!" (Y/n) exclaimed. 'Not yet though.....I think? But she already met Kou...Who might already told his brother....So I guess he knows?'

"Oh, I know! Nene-chan, (N/n)-chan, Have you heard of this one?" Aoi asked.

"Oh! Another rumor?" (Y/n) asked, even though she already knew what it was. 'Ah...Good ol' Mystery No. 2. I love Yako, but her obsession with Misaki is just too much! She gets better in further chapters anyways, though.'

Aoi began to tell them the new rumor spreading around the school. "No. 2 of the seven mysteries: The Misaki stairs...

You must never step on the fourth step of that staircase...

If you break that rule, you'll be dragged into the world of the dead... And you body will be torn in thousands, if not tens of thousands of pieces...

They say that at twilight, the blood of the victims drips down the stairs, even though no one could see the source.."

"Somehow, I seems to love the rumor. So spooky and creepy." (Y/n) grinned sadisticly. But her white haired friend thinks other wise.

"W-which staircase is this?" Yashiro asked, frightened.

"The stairway infront of the art room, Lot of students say they've seen the pools of blood!" Aoi said in a scary tone, making the daikon legged girl shake in fear. "Huh? I thought you liked these stories, Nene-chan?"

"I do love them!" Yashiro protested.

"Well I'm glad, but (N/n)-chan-" Aoi stared at her childhood friend in concern. "You're always hated the rumors since you're afraid of paranormal things. Why'd you like this one?"

The pain in her chest returned. (Y/n) gave her friend a fake smile to hide the aching feeling.

The model doesn't know what her personality is in this world. Ever since she came here, she's been worrying the people close to her here. The brooch didn't tell her what she was like in this world which made it a bit harder for her to blend in.

Not just that, Hanako himself is already suspicious of her from the moment he met her. He knows that (Y/n) is hiding something, but luckily, he respects her privacy so he didn't pushed her to tell him.

After all, everyone has secrets including him.

"Well they're aren't that bad once you get used to it, I mean their only rumors. There's no proof that they're true." (Y/n) lied. But in reality, it does. The rumors, Aoi tells always turns out to be true. From Hanako to the Shijima, they turned out to be real except for their rumors that were changed by a certain rat's assistant.