🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【2】

【ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟs】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(N/n)-chan! Wake up~" A soothing voice called up as they gently shake the sleeping girl awake. "Hurry and get up. You don't want to be late for school."

The young model groaned as she squished her pillow on her head. "Five more minutes, Yui..."

"Nope~ Get up, or the three of us will be late, too~" The said person giggled. They definitely doesn't sound like Yui at all.

The young model snapped her (e/c) eyes opened underneath the pillow. She slowly sat up and stared at the person who woke her up. Her eyes widened.

"You're up, that's good. I asked Yui-san if I could wake you up instead. Knowing you, you were up late again, didn't you?"

"A-Aoi....?!" (Y/n) muttered in disbelief. She quickly rubbed her eyes to make sure that she's not actually dreaming.

There standing besides her king size bed was none other than, Akane Aoi. From her natural violet hair and eyes, she look so real to be fake that (Y/n) first thought that a random girl was cosplaying her. She was already wearing the kamome highschool girl's uniform and was holding her bookbag.

How in the world, is a character from her favorite manga came into her room, looking so much alive and real. Aoi smiled.

"You seems, really suprised. Ofcourse it's me, silly. We're childhood bestfriends, after all."

'She's really is pretty in person. No wonder the boys and Akane, loves her.' (Y/n) thought. 'Wait... Does that means, I'm in the TBHK world?! Is this where my trial takes place?!'

"Geez, are you still that tired? Outside the media, You're actually so lazy, (N/n)-chan. Remember that you still have responsibilities." A male's voice suddenly butts in. "You should be grateful that Ao-chan is patient with you. She went through all of that trouble walking towards your mansion just to wake you up."

A real Aoi Akane walked and stopped right next to Aoi. His natural orange hair and eyes stands out perfectly from his handsome features. His glasses glinted from the sunlight of the open window.

Even the real Akane looks attractive in person.

'If both of them are good looking, then does that means Yashiro too?!' (Y/n) mentally fangirled. 'What about the minamoto siblings?! Does Kou looks really adorable like he is in the manga?! Or he'll be as hot as his older brother?!'

(Y/n) then noticed the worry look she received from Aoi and the weirded out glance from Akane, and began to cough awkwardly. Apparently, she personally knew the two, so she'll just get along with it, For now. Aoi, herself told her that the three of them are childhood bestfriends earlier.

"Are you alright?" Aoi asked, being the sweet girl she is. (Y/n) is a bit wary, knowing the fact what she did to Akane in the Reaper arc. The model nodded.

"..Y-yeah...Sorry..." She quickly left her bed and stared at the two, awkwardly. "Um...Do you mind?.... I have to go get ready... Did you have breakfast? The maid should have cook already."

"Oh, don't worry. We already did before we left home." Akane said, pushing the brink of his glasses upward. Aoi nodded.

"We'll leave you to do your thing."

The two walked out of the room, without hesistation.

"What the hell.... Their actually taller than me?" (Y/n) muttured in disbelief. The manga and anime made them look shorter than average. (Y/n) always thought that if she ever met the characters in real life, she might have been taller than any of them.