🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【6】

【ᴍɪsᴀᴋɪ sᴛᴀɪʀs ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ❵】

I haven't forgotten about this book yet.. XD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) watched in absolute horror just as her white haired classmate looked up only to see a pair of giant scissors, above her, ready to slice her into half.

"Senpai!" Kou screamed, Hanako run towards the girl and punched the shears away from her, just when it was about to cut her neck off.

'Damn it! Why am I the useless one?!' The model mentally cussed. She knew that she have to lay low to avoid suspicions. She watched this scene in the anime and saw it in the manga, but seeing that she was now apart of the story, it all seems frightening.

It's not everyday, you'll see a giant floating shears that cuts humans into plush dolls.

But again, (Y/n) wasn't really that afraid. She knew that Hanako wouldn't let anything happen to either one of them. She was just faking being scared. Perks of being a model is that sometimes, even acting companies would request for her presence. Her parents didn't want to miss any opportunities offered for their little doll after all.

'I should have been an actress instead...' The model thought.

"Stay back, senpai." (Y/n) snapped back to reality to see  Kou was infront of her in a protective stance while the seventh mystery deal with the shears with Yashiro on his arm.

"You did it! Hanako-kun!" Yashiro cheered when the mystery manage to broke the floating object with a punch using his free hands..

"No.. We're not out of the woods yet." Hanako frowned, wiping his sweat. The scissors sprang back to life.

"What the hell?!" (Y/n) cursed when dolls went up on to her ankles. "What kind of porn foreplay is this?! I'm still a virgin!"

"Senpai!" Kou's eyes widened, he was about to help the model when dolls pilled up on his legs too.

Hanako run towards the two, "Okay, Let's go!" Kou managed to free himself and kicked the dolls off of the (h/c) haired beauty.

"Run, Away!" Hanako screamed as he dashed off with Yashiro.

"Woah dude! Atleast take me out on a date first." (Y/n) manage to joke out when Kou picked her up bridal style and ran after Hanako.

The poor boy was beet red. He was already done with the girl's pervy mind. "Senpai, please! No more jokes, we're running for our life here!"

More dolls appeared and tried to reached out for them.

"But the door!" Yashiro exclaimed. Kou placed (Y/n) back on her feet as they reached the top. The four heard bounching, and turned to see four mokkes holding the arms they've collected.

"Quick! Throw the arm!" Hanako instructed. Kou grabbed the nearest arm from one of the mokkes and threw it into the shrine with much force, slamming its doors shut.

They then heard rumbling, The door flew opened. The three quickly ran, and shut it behind them.

"Ugh...Finally..." (Y/n) sighed. She glance up to see more stairs and deadpanned. "Bet those stairs will be great for workout. I'll be skinny by the time we reach the top."

"Aww...Why so upset when you'll be even more sexier for next months Mean girl magazine?..." Hanako commented making the model ticked.

"Shut up you, pervy piece of booger!!"