The First Day

It was the first day of college for you. You were nervous as hell. You didn't knew anyone there, obviously anxiety was on your way. But the thought of a new experience, somewhat excited you.

[Your Dress]

[Your Dress]

You took your college stuff, car keys and left for college. You reached there and stopped by the gate and parked your car.

You made your way through the crowd to the main hall

You made your way through the crowd to the main hall. But on your way, you were stopped by some random guys.

Guy 1: Looks like we have a new nerd fresher. [Laughs]

You fixed your specs and were constantly looking down. They were laughing and revolving around you. Suddenly, one of them snatched away your specs and one took away your bag. You knew that ragging is common in these kinda University. So you stayed quiet.

Guy 2: Tell us your name, nerd. [Laughs]

You remained quiet again.

Guy 3: C'mon we don't have whole day. Fast.

You thought that if you'll tell them your name then they'll let you go. After all, you're a girl. What else bad they'll do with you?

Joey: Joey.. Joey Madison.

Guy 2: Joey? [Laughs]

Guy 3: How old are you? [Laughs]

Joey: 19

They were making fun of you. Suddenly a loud voice echoed from behind. The guys who were teasing you, stopped. It was Ajey. 

Ajey: Enough guys! Let her go. 

He made his way through those guys and stood in front of you. 

Ajey: Hey.. How dare you tease her? Don't you know, how to respect a girl? 

Those guys stared at Ajey in shock. They were his friends and everybody knew that Ajey is the most wanted guy in the whole college. So how can he behave like that? He snatched your bag from his friends and forwarded it to you.