Cheers To Life !

Recap: You and Ajey were playing in the ocean and accidently, he pushed you and you fell. He got panicked and started searching for you but nothing worked as the waves were too loud. Samira and Sahil approached him, seeing him panicking. Ajey told them that you don't know how to swim.

Samira: Fuck.. Ajey are you mad? If you knew she can't swim then why were you both playing here? [Shouts] 

Sahil: Why the hell did you brought her to the ocean? What are we gonna we do now? If something happens to her... Fuck.. No.. This can't happen. Search for her. 

Ajey: Guys.. Please do something. I can't see her. Joey.. Where are you? 

Now Ajey was all like he could cry any moment. His face went red. There was no expression, just fear. The fear of losing you. Suddenly, a splash of water got sprinkled on his face and as he opened his eyes, he saw you, standing at distance, laughing. 

All three looked at you in shock. You were just laughing like hell. 

Joey: What? I was swimming champion in school. Made record in holding my breath for 12 minutes, underwater. [Laughs] 

Ajey: You're such a.. [Sighs] 

Ajey walked away. He looked so much angry. 

Samira: Joey.. You shouldn't have done that. [Shouts] 

Joey: But.. I just thought of having some fun with you guys. 

Samira: What's fun in pretending that you're drown? You don't know, we were scared so much. 

Sahil: I'm not talking to you now. [Walks Away] 

Joey: Hey.. Guys.. Guys.. Listen. I just thought of pranking you. I didn't knew you'll get this serious. 

You rushed to Ajey and tried to stop him. 

Joey: C'mon Ajey.. I didn't knew this will get this far. I'm sorry. 

He ignored you and made his way towards the camp. You held his hand to stop him. 

Joey: Ajey.. Please listen to me. I thought it'll be fun if I pretended that I've drowned. 

Ajey: What's fun in this Joey? [Shouts] 

You stepped aside as he shouted on you, being scared. 

Ajey: I was looking for you, was screaming your name like a psycho but no, you had to do your so called, not so funny, prank. 

Joey: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. [upset] 

Seeing you upset, he held your hands, looked into your eyes and sweetly spoke

Ajey: I thought.. I thought I lost you. [Emotionally] 

The pain and fear in his voice was loud, for this time

The pain and fear in his voice was loud, for this time. His eyes were overwhelmed with concern, care and guilt. The concern for your condition, care for your feelings and guilt for what he did to you, before.