Dont Touch Me

**SCHOOL'S ALMOST STARTING!!! :O SO SCARED!!! Least I gotz my band geeks. And I also met this really nice guy in band ^.^ And sissy, if ur reading this, stop smirking -_- No, itz not the guy I knew before, he never showed. And if ur wonderin why I'm writin this, well itz because I f**ckin feel like it. (I cussed :3) Anyway, time to start story.

Chapter Two

I stiffened automiatically. My mind screamed "MALE" and I reacted. Grabbing his hand, I threw him over my shoulder and onto the ground. Swing one leg over him, I straddled his back and did a chicken wing with his arm.

"I'm pretty sure this is an illegal move" His voice was muffled by the floor.

I put more pressure on his arm. I leaned in close to his ear, "Don't touch me" I hissed.

I heard an arrow being nocked into a bow and whipped my head to the noise. I saw a steely faced young man aiming an arrow straight at my head. Slowly, I got off his back while raising my hands in the air, showing I meant no harm. Not taking his eyes off of me, he called out to the boy.

"You okay Nico?"

"I'm fine Percy, and when did you learn how to use a bow?"

"I figured it's pretty simple. You point and you shoot."

I scoffed at that. They turned their attention back towards. I returned their stares boldly, showing no emotion on my face.

"You're holding it wrong, if you were planning on shooting me, you would have just hurt yourself" I told him matter of factly.

"Huh" he looked at me in suprise, "Good thing I wasn't planning on shooting then."

I smiled inside my head. At least this boy has a sense of humor. No one ever really joked around with me before. I went to pick up my dufflel bag I had dropped on the floor, but was suprised to see it gone. Noticing it in the hands of the first boy, I put on my hand, and waited patiently with a quirked eyebrow. He ignored my hand, keeping his eyes on my face.

"What cabin are you in?"

I flinched slightly, "Eight"

Looking slightly shocked,he asked, "Artemis's Cabin?" I gave him a short nod.

"Are you a Huntress then?"

I felt my back stiffen. I snatched my duffel from his hand, turning my back quickly towards him.

"Was it something I said?", he yelled out to my back. A middle finger was my only response for him.

*TOOK FOREVER TO DO THIS! NEED TO WRITE MORE!! SO SORRY!! BUT A HUNDRED READERS ON AWWIWY!! HOLY FRIJOLES!! >.