New Home

**Ok, I've always loved the Percy Jackson series, and Nico has always been my Fav. Can't help it, in love with the boy. And I wanted him to end up with someone, so this story has been in my mind for a few years, and I've finally decided to do it. So here ya go!! I do not own any of the Percy Jackson characters, and only take credit for the ones I made up. Any characters that I use and references are from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan.**

Chapter One

**Luna's POV**

I gazed around Camp Half-Blood, taking in my new home. At least, for now that is.

"Are you listening Luna?"

I jerked my gaze back towards my mother, who was waiting for me to respond with an irritated expression on her face. Well, she always seemed irritated when she was around me. I suppose it was my fault. I mean, I wasn't even supposed to exist. But couldn't she at least hide her discomfort?"

"Yes, Mother" I replied to her, "You were telling me where my accomadation would be, and where everything was located. You also told me very explicitly to stay away from the male gender."

She flinched when I said "Mother" but quickly regained her composure.

"Good, then there is no need for me to be here. Here are your hunting equipments."

She stalled for a second after she gave me my regular silver bow and arrows, and knife made out of Imperial Gold. Then she slowly brought out another weapon. Not made out of Imperial Gold or Celestial Bronze, but of sturdy Yew. A longbow, it was taller than me from head to toe, I noticed it was made for a man, and was quite old, but not damaged in the slightest. It had intricate details to it, beautiful carvings along it. I couldn't stop admiring the beauty of it.

"It was your Father's" I widened my eyes in astonishment, bringing my gaze once again back to my Mother. Her sliver eyes seemed softer to me.

"You kept it all these years?" I asked in awe.

"I didn't know if you would want it or not"

I nodded my head eagerly "Yes, yes!" I said as I reached out for the bow.

She chuckled slightly as she gave me the longbow. Then she realized what she did, and her face hardened once again. "Very well, I have nothing else to say, have a safe time here" She disappeared right after. No doubt going to her Hunters.

Heaving a sigh, I grabbed all my luggage and threw it over my shoulder. Making my weapons disappear, except for the longbow, I started to trudge my way towards the cabins.

"Cabin Eight, Cabin Eight" I murmured, looking for the cabin. Finally my sights set on the silver Cabin. Reaching for the door handle, my hand was stopped by another masculine one. Startled, I glanced up, getting caught in a pair of serious brown eyes.

"What are you doing?"

**I kno, really short, but being forced to go work out -_- ugh. Hope peeps like it, not nearly finished, but will have to do for the moment. And here is Natalia Uliasz as Luna. And I do not own the picture**

Boy of Hades, Daughter of Artemis (Nico, from Percy Jackson Fan Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें