(18+) captain x steve

cw: sexual content (smut), language

a/n comment here (:

tldr the first legit smut i've written... e

edit: long a/n so i'll put in the comments but it's !! kind of important !! so please read if you want

-

"You remember what I said about thanking me later?"

"What about it."

"It's later."

"And?"

"And, I'm still expecting my thanks."

"Oh, I have it right here."

Captain turns to Steve, who wasn't looking back at him but was now holding up a not-so-friendly finger in his direction.

They'd stopped their tank somewhere in... well, somewhere, after dealing with the sore losers from the bar, and had just stepped out from it.

Feigning an amused grin, trying to resist the twitching of his eyebrows from irritation, Captain approaches his pal and pats a firm glove onto his shoulder, pulling on it to make the other face him. "Alright sunshine, look. If you want to be that much of a child, then fine." He splays his hands in the air, a gesture supposedly to invite suggestions from the soldier. "What does the birthday boy wanna do now?"

With slit eyes, Steve eyes the leader for a moment, mouth agape in annoyance, before exclaiming without a second thought, "Look John, I'm not really interested in you pretending to care. You can keep doing what you always do and not give two shits about my birthday, so why don't you just--"

When Steve finally blinks in shock after realizing what he'd said, he's given not even a moment before he's shoved up against the wheels of the tank by his shoulders. His chest flinches forward in response to the sharp edges of the wheel poking the back of his vest, and he throws his head up and purses his lips together for a moment before, "Fuck! Ow!"

Though he darts his head back downward to voice an angry "What the fuck?!", he freezes instead, finding himself staring at Captain's face, now startlingly close to his.

Captain glares back at him with an indecipherable expression. Steve can't tell if it's animosity, displeasure, intimidation, or a mixture of them all, but it sends a shiver down his spine, and he starts to jitter, averting his gaze and gulping.

Hands still on the other's shoulders, Captain speaks in a low voice. "Steve, I'm.. I'm tryna be nice, alright?"

"You'll be nice without apologizing first, yeah," Steve mumbles out loud, continuing to dart his eyes towards anywhere except to the man in front of him.

"Hey." Captain lifts one hand and slaps it on the space of the wheel next to Steve's head, making him flinch. "I'm already letting you off for disrespecting your superior.. If you could just cooperate for at least today so neither of us has to sit outside the tank on the way back."

Steve snarls. "Bite me."

Captain's countenance seems blank for a few moments. Then he uses a hand to tip Steve's head aside and sinks his teeth into the other's neck.

Steve lets out a cry, pain and masked pleasure laced within it, then covers his mouth in surprise from the undignifying noise.

"What the hell-- not literally...?!" Steve's attitude was now both visibly and audibly weaker, to Captain's satisfaction. He watches how Steve continues mumbling into his glove and rubbing the gradually-forming bruise with a flustered expression, and would have continued on about making sure Steve understood who was in control when he feels a light tap on his thigh.