CHAPTER 63

NOT PROOFREAD! So ignore the mistakes or notify me in the comments section and I will correct it before the next update!

--

And so after another tireful day, the Jeon couple were back to their own home. But this time they weren't alone. They had finally got Beomgyu with them and they couldn't be prouder of themselves. As they entered their house, they first took Beomgyu to show him his room. It was the room that was previously used by Jeungguk. It had the same theme and all of Jeungguk's belongings had been replaced by Beomgyu's.

"We are hoping you would be able to fill in the right colours to your room." Taehyung said as Jeungguk smiled at that. He had remembered himself hoping for the same thing. But he had wished for Taehyung to do it for him instead. And now, here he was standing amidst his own colourful life that only seems to be getting more and more colourful.

He was only being a happy man. And wanted to remain that way for an eternity if it meant he would always have his small family with him. He smiles as he sees Taehyung getting Beomgyu ready for bed. Jeungguk couldn't help himself as he walked closer and hugged the two of them from behind.

"Thank you for coming into my life." He said before he could stop himself.

Taehyung smiled at that as he pushed himself more into Jeungguk' as he pulled Beomgyu with him. They stayed there for a while before finally deciding to let the young boy sleep.

As the couple got to their room, they changed into their respective night clothes and laid on bed. Taehyung on top of Jeungguk' as he drew patterns onto the said man's bare chest.

"Are you thinking about something?" Jeungguk asks as he sees his husband being abnormally quiet. Taehyung nodded his head as he then proceeded to place his head such that he could see Jeungguk.

"I was just thinking about how everything turned out well at the end. And how I have you and Beomgyu in my arms at the end of the day." Taehyung said as he smiled to himself at the thought. Jeungguk also smiled at that as he patted the other' hair lovingly. He knew that feeling as he was immersed in it a while ago.

But before Jeungguk could say anything, the door flew open and in came Beomgyu. Taehyung scrambled to sit up as he walked to Beomgyu.

"What happened bear? What are you doing here?" the kid only walked up further to them as he laid on the bed. "I am sleeping here." Is all he said as he waited for Taehyung to join them on bed as well. And Taehyung did just that.

He placed himself at one end while Jeungguk stayed at the other with Bromgyu in between them. The young boy was in need of comfort at the moment and so he turned and placed himself on Taehyung. Taehyung laughed at the small clingy bear on top of him as he looked at his now pouting husband.

"What about me?" Jeungguk asked as he looked at the two in each other' arms, comfortably laying down. They would've drifted off to sleep of Jeungguk' hadn't asked anything. That's how comfortable they were with one another.

"What about you?" Beomgyu asked. His face was still buried into Taehyung's crook. Taehyung had one of his hands running through Beomgyu's hair as the other was holding him in place. He took that hand out and placed it towards Jeungguk.

"Come here." He said and that's all it took for Jeungguk to cling onto his side's as well. "I've got myself two babies I see." He said as he eyed the two clinging onto his small frame.

"Are you complaining?" came two voices. They almost sounded threatening instead of questioning. And so, Taehyung just shook his head. But Beomgyu and Jeungguk, on the other hand, were having a small argument between themselves. Which was moved to the following day' morning as they heard Taehyung starting to snore lightly in sleep.