CHAPTER 70

NOT PROOFREAD! So ignore the mistakes or notify me in the comments section and I will correct it before the next update!

FINALE

--

It was finally the day when the contract was ending. Beomgyu and Jeungguk were already in the room. Actually everyone who is concerned with the contract was in the room. Only two people were missing. Taehyung and Jimin. their shoot had to end two days before, but hadn't.

It took way longer than anticipated and that was this very morning. They were rushing past the securities at the company building while making their way to the room where everyone were at. Panting and gasping, they flung the door open to reveal everyone looking at them.

Jimin bowed down as Taehyung followed suit, muttering apologies for their late arrival. "Sorry. The shoot held us back and we couldn't make it on time." Taehyung said as Namjoon ushered them inside the room before locking it from inside.

Taehyung looked at Beomgyu who was smiling from ear to ear on having seen his father after three days. He hadn't known that Taehyung would be held back for so long, but he wasn't complaining about the fact that he was with his other father, Jeungguk at the given time either.

Taehyung also smiled a boxy one, which was completely genuine to the little bear as he looked around the room to look at everyone who had gathered. His eyes passing by Jeungguk in just a glance. And Jeungguk surely noticed the lack of attention from his husband.

There was a sudden eerie silence in the room, and a comfortless within Jeungguk. Like something wasn't right. Something was going to be terribly wrong today. But what could it be? He couldn't figure that out yet. He only hoped that everything would go well and continued to face to Namjoon, who was beginning to speak now.

"SO, today the Jeon and Kim family have come again to commemorate the end of the business contract they had in the form of a marriage between their sons, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeungguk." Jeungguk was about to speak, correcting the fact that it was Jeon Taehyung, but didn't since he saw his husband just standing still.

The fear was growing from within for Jeungguk now. he didn't know what was going on in the other's mind. He was definitely scared now. he should've talked to his husband about it while the other had asked to. Was he being too over-confident then with his statement?

Taehyung, on the other hand, was listening intently to what his hyung was saying while commenting on certain parts. Not to everyone, but to his best friend, who continued to snicker at every comment thrown here and there. The said best friend, jimin, locked eyes with his fiancé before shooting him an eye smile.

"It has been a year since the marriage now and this is the time when the couple get to decide if they want to break the contract or keep it. I had sent a copy of the same to both of them and hoping they have gone through and discussed the needed." Namjoon said as he signalled towards Jeungguk and Taehyung.

The two hesitantly stepped forward. It had been a week since they stood in each other's warmth. One was worried that this was going to be the last time they stood this close. The unusual silence of his husband was erking Jeungguk from within, but was forced to remain silent.

While, Taheyung on the other hand was being calculative. He had gone through each and every dot on the given notice, and he had noticed many things in it. He had one too many doubts in them but he couldn't reach out to Namjoon hyung on time. He could ask them now though. And so he did.

But the first question from Taehyung, itself had everyone shook. And from that on Jeungguk tuned out every other question of Taehyung's. he was hearing his husband's voice after an entire week, since they couldn't keep in touch due to their busy schedule. But this was not the words he wanted to hear.