CHAPTER 37

~3K READS!!!!!!! TELL ME I AM DREAMINGGG. THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THIS~~~

NOT PROOF READ! So ignore the mistakes or notify me in the comments section and i will correct it before the next update!

BABIED

--

Three entire days of being babied and taken care of by Taehyung, had shown Jeungguk the heaven he always dreamed of. And how much ever he got, he want having enough of it. He was ready to pretend to be sick his entire life it meant that he could have Taehyung cuddle him all night, wake him up with sweet morning kisses, could have Taehyung's sweet sweet dishes and not to forget, being fed by him.

JJK

I have always wanted to be fed by my loved one from my very childhood, since my mom passed away. I had no one the, but now that I have, I wasn't going to let this end so soon. I smiled at Taehyung who was holding another spoonful of porridge, like every morning for the three days. And like all the three days, he didn't complain about it at the slightest and just took it in like a good baby.

"You really enjoying being fed huh, big baby?" Taehyung said and ruffled my hair. Oh, how I wish he knew how much I loved it when he did that. But now that I am sick, I can always ask him for more. I took his hand and put it on my hair and said, "More!" he chuckled at my baby behaviour but would you believe, I have been wanting to do this my entire life? He pulled me into his arms, and picked me up with ease as we moved from the dinning table to our couch, which had now become our lazy cuddle spot for these three days. Oops, have I been talking too much about the past three days? Yeah, no, no! Let me tell you more. No actually, show you!

I slept right on top of him as he continued playing with my hair. The feeling was very comforting and relaxing. Almost therapeutic. I faced him and tapped on his chest. He looked at me and I pointed at me and said, "Kiss!". He gave in almost way too immediately. "You act like a total bottom when you are sick you know?" he asked, as I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"You and I both know I could top any second." He chuckled and just nodded in agreement. "mister, let me tell you, this all sweet and honey treatment ends when you are all good to go. Get it?"

"Then I'd just remain sick!" I muttered, but he heard it.

KTH

Did he just say- Gawd! If cuteness could kill, I'd be dead and buried all the way to hell right now.

"You really do love being babied. Don't you?"

Jeungguk just nodded his head in agreement. "I love it a lot more now that it is you who is babying me."

"Aww cutie. I will always shower you with all the love I can get, okay??" he again just nodded his head. After a few minutes of silence, he spoke up again. "I could never experience all this when I was small you know? My mom was always unhappy and my dad was never home. Once Hobie hyung and his mother, I felt left out in the family and started distancing everyone. I started acting tougher and mature for my age. I missed out on all the love and care that you are giving me now. And if it means, I will have to remain sick to get this love, I will forever remain sick."

I felt disheartened immediately. "No bubba. You don't have to be sick for it. All my love and care is for you otherwise also! Once you get better, I will still give you everything you want!" and I started peppering his face with more kisses.

"but bubba, tomorrow you will be on your own. I have to go shopping with Jimin for-"

"did you say Jimin? Nope, you are not going to hang out with him again!"

"Ggukie, we are already past this conversation! And I met Jimin just a week ago, or are you forgetting?" I knocked on his head. "Also, stop interrupting me when I'm speaking." I knocked on his head again.

"Stop hurting a sick baby!" he said with a pout and rubbing his head, in pain. I blew on the place for him, as he smiled and hugged me again. This baby istg!

"So, as I was saying, I am going for shopping with Jimin tomorrow and wouldn't be back for at least four hours. I will mostly go when you are asleep, so that you wont need me here for anything, but in case you happen to wake up in between and don't see me, don't get scared okay?"

"Do you have to go?" I chuckled for the nth time today because of his cute and devastating acts. "Yes I have to bunny. I am going to Athens in the next three days for the vogue cover shoot remember?"

"You are still going for that?" he asked me keeping his chin on my chest. "Ofc I am! Give me one good reason that I shouldn't go?"

"Ggukie will be alone..." he almost teared up at that. "Aigoo, my cute baby. It is only a matter of three days and I will be back. Besides, in those three days you would be in the care of Yunki hyung. I am not leaving my baby alone at all!"

"Fine go!" and he bumped his heavy head on my chest again. "but promise me we will go on a shopping date when you come back! We have never gone for shopping together."

"You are going to regret asking this bunny." I said, but I promised him anyway. He spent the rest of the day cuddled into me on the couch, as my thought went back to his story about his mother's sudden death. There was definitely something missing in this. There is still a bigger picture to this. Either my bunny doesn't know, or that he is hiding something else from me again. I am going to find it out, and this time it is comparatively easier for me to get the details, with a curious Yunki hyung on my side. With that thought, I closed my eyes as well and fell into the spell cast by Jeungguk's warmth.

When I woke up again after what seemed like an eternity, I saw Jeungguk casually sitting on me with a thoughtful look on his face. Deciding to break the silence, I spoke.

JJK

When I woke up, I saw Taehyung was deep in his sleep. I looked at the ethereal angel in front of me and started imagining the bright future I have with him. I traced my fingers across his face and his neck and back to his face. Taking in all the intrinsic details on his face, from the beautiful eyes to the mole on his nose and his puckered welcoming lips, that I wanted to kiss so badly. But seeing that it may disturb his sleep, I decide against it and sit straight on him.

The question has been going on in my mind since the time it started. It seemed so easy in my mind, but every time I think of asking him, I always feel nervous and fear rejection and chicken out at the end. I was so deep in thought that I hadn't even realised that Taehyung had woken up! All I heard was his deep voice, "What are you so deep in thought about cherry head?"

And my mind blurting it out, before I could protest, "Would you feed me every day even if I am not sick anymore?"

---

HEY TAEKOOOOS!!!!!!!!!

okay so how are y'all doing?

is this what you call fluff or what? idk....what do you think about this chapter

(short cause it ain't really main and is just a filler kinda...there is a small tinie bit important part though...)

taetae_wuves_gukkie luv youuu <3<3<3

~ice💙