CHAPTER 67

NOT PROOFREAD! So ignore the mistakes or notify me in the comments section and I will correct it before the next update!

PERPLEXED

--

KTH

It had been three days since then. My shoot was still going on and this time it was with Jimin again. He had landed in Paris the very morning as I waited at the airport to pick him from there. I had a Beomgyu wrapped around my hand while we waited. This kid was always somehow sleepy.

"Gyuie, stop sleeping please." I told Beomgyu as I tried to wake him up from his slumber. How does this kid sleep while standing? To say that I was the one who had a shoot throughout the night would be unbelievable if anyone sees this kid.

"Two minutes papa." I hear him say as a reply.

"Beomieee, this is not a room. We are standing at an airport! Please wake up and stand properly." Taehyung sounded almost desperate this time. But he had no other choice but to beg the child to stay awake now. people around him were throwing cautious stares while walking past.

This kid. What am I going to do with him?

"But papa. I am sleepy." Beomgyu replied as he adjusted his head on the other's shoulder as he continued to close his eyes. Not even attempting to open them. I sighed as I held him properly against me.

But after a while, my left side was starting to get numb. I thought of sitting him on a bench and went towards one while he continued to cling onto me. I set him on the bench and turned towards the arrival, but was held back.

"Papa." I heard Beomgyu call while he held onto my hand. I turned to look at him sitting with a pout on his face. Ugh. So cute. I couldn't help but simp over my own cute son as I raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"Are you leaving me and going?" Taehyung shook his head as he held the other's hand and forced the other to stay awake for a while more. Just so he could clear out his actions.

"I am going to stand there so that Jimin can see me. you will sit here and sleep. Don't worry. I will have an eye on you as well. I wont let anyone take you away from me alright baby?" I asked as I caressed his cheeks as I looked into his eyes. To form the trust. I hope he could see the love and adoration I have for him.

"You are only leaving. Why would anyone else take me from you when you are the one leaving." I heard him say as he also looked back in my eyes. I could see the brewing insecurity from beneath. I shook my head as I muttered inaudible things under my breath about him.

"I am just standing there. If you can manage to stay awake for another 10 minutes, then you can also stand beside me. how does that sound?" I asked. I was sure he wouldn't agree because he was still half asleep. I wonder how many hours of sleep this boy requires.

He nodded his head as he got up and stretched to shake off the sleepiness in him. he walked ahead of me as I just stared at him in shock. He got off his sleepy state just like that? This was miracle. I should try this on Jeungguk sometime. I thought to myself.

But suddenly, I could feel a bitter smile form on my face. At the thought of the grown bunny. It had been three days since I last talked to him. actually, three days since I had any form of communication with him. wonder what he was doing.

I missed him. even before we didn't have contact when I came for my shoot. But this time, something isn't settling right for me. the date for the contract to end is also edging closer and Jeungguk refused to talk anything about it. I have zero clue of what he is planning.