CHAPTER 48

NOT PROOFREAD! So ignore the mistakes or notify me in the comments section and I will correct it before the next update!

UPSET

--

With sweat dripping off his forehead Taehyung let Jeungguk take him to the younger's bedroom.

KTH

I am screwed for sure. Should I try to make some conversation with him right now? That might calm him down a bit and maybe, hopefully, even make him forget right?

"Jeungguk- " "Shush Taehyung!"

And there goes my last hope.

I am sure Jimin is also facing a similar situation there. I hope he at least lives past today cause I know Yoongi hyung is very protective of him.

"You should start worrying about yourself instead of Jimin." a voice got me back to land. Wait, was I saying this out loud all this while? Oh Taehyung, what have you gotten yourself into. Couldn't you stop yourself from running that little mouth of yours.

Now go and pray for your ass. He looks damn hot when he is pissed though. No wait Taehyung! Get back on track! Focus bitch!

And that's when he finally dropped me on the bed.

"Now speak up!" he whisper yelled at me.

"About what~" I thought acting oblivious would do the work right. Right?

Well no. the glare only got harder.

"About when you started and I want to know everything up to now. no details will be left unsaid and if I get to know about it from someone else, then you are dead Jeon Taehyung." I gulped in fear. He wouldn't really kill me now, would he?

"Umm I think you know how it started. Five years ago, my ex bullying me and Jimin helping me to stand up for myself by teaching me boxing. Well about a month later, he introduced me to the underground boxing club. I had anger management issues and couldn't control my fist after I started learning. This seemed to be the only thing that could help me.

It was the same for Jimin as well and that was why he had gotten into this in the first place you know?" I looked at Jeungguk to see his reaction.

All I got was...nothing. His face was entirely blank. Sighing, I continued towards my own end.

"The first ring match, I lost. Badly. Pretty badly actually with bruises all over my face because I was new to it. Even Chim did. He had lost all the matches that he has competed in. but he said that the progress is slow. You know, full bruised face to no bruised cause you can defend and then you start giving your blows to the opponent. Jimin was in that stage where he could defend every blow but couldn't give. But I seemed to be his lucky charm as he had won every other match after that. Even until now." unknowingly I let a smile come on my face but Jeungguk didn't like it apparently.

He scowled at me. "I am not here to hear about Jimin. I am here to hear about you so tell me only about you!"

All I can do is nod, as I continued. "That was the first time Jimin and I got our bruises treated. It was the first time for me cause it was my first match but apparently Jimin had never treated his wounds before. I was closer to Joonie hyung then and I couldn't hide anything from him. So when I went and told him everything, instead of being furious like I expected him to be, he was happy and cheered me on. He warned me to take care of the bruises and that was when Minho hyung came. So hyung pulled a few strings since he was also in the medical field then and got us the doctor we treat our wounds to everytime."