Home? Maybe one day it will be again

Tommy could immediately tell someone had been through his stuff and stolen some things. The boy was tired though and he would rather not fight with anyone on the first day back. He looked at Fundy and thanked him for leading him back. Fundy did have to tell Conner to go live at someone else's home since Tommy clearly would like his back. Fundy thought about making small talk, but thought it better to let Tommy settle in first.

Tubbo could not believe his eyes Tommy his loud, brash, bright blonde friend looked deeply injured. Not physically those all looked to be bruises at most. Tubbo thought injured as in his spirit seemed broken. The boy had no problem following Fundy and obeying orders from the fox man, when before Tommy would be running around yelling about not needing help from a furry. This was so new and honestly for everyone around it didn't feel right. It was like if their sun had suddenly changed into a moon. There was light but it was more dull, subdued, and submissive compared to before.

Word got around and soon everyone knew how off Tommy was after after his return. It even got as far as to reach Techno thanks to a letter from Phil. Phil was under house arrest but they were slowly lightening up on it and he just had to keep the ankle monitor that worked double as a tracker. This way they knew he wasn't leaving L'manburg and if he did they knew where he was. It had been Fundy's idea since it gave his grandfather breathing room, but also let them monitor him safely. With that said the way news had gotten to Techno was through a letter sent to him from Phil. The way they delivered them was through Ghostbur since he would easily travel back and forth without anyone monitoring him not that they had ghost ankle monitors.