The Accident

Foolish and Tommy after a while had gone their separate ways. Tommy felt happy real genuine happiness as his chest swelled and he couldn't stop smiling. It hurt to smile this long and this hard but he couldn't stop. Though right as Tommy thought how nothing could go wrong he ran into none other than Nikki and Jack. Tommy looked at them and the two noticed that his eyes were a bit lighter than they were when he first got here. Nikki felt the flame of anger in her chest swell and burn bright. She wanted nothin more than to punch the smile off Tommy's face. One glance at Jack and she knew he probably did too. They were both so tired of Tommy. Nikki blamed him for Wilbur's spiral that lead to his death, and Jack blamed him for all the suffering everyone had dealt with and blamed Tommy for not helping keep Wilbur in line. Nikki wanted revenge and Jack just wanted to see him suffer like the others.

Tommy looked at the two and waved slightly at them. "Afternoon Nikki and Jack how have you two been!"

Tommy seemed so happy and so cheerful..Nikki and Jack needed that to change fast. Though they wouldn't try anything to brash just yet. They still planned on ways to rid the world of the blonde though. Lucky for them he was on his last life. All it took was a good plan and an even better execution of said plan.

Jack privately messaged with Nikki back and forth a plan for a painful "accident" for Tommy. They agreed and Jack excused himself while Nikki kept chatting with Tommy and distracted him.

Something that was yet to be mentioned was Tommy's large beautiful wings. They're a lovely deep red with such a bright yellow it could almost be confused for gold. Everyone knew these wings were Tommy's pride and joy. He took such good care of them. They were already slightly damaged with scars but when Tommy preened his wings he would position his feathers to cover the scars. These wings were the only thing Tommy had as a reminder of the good old days before everything went wrong.

Tommy had to collect wood so Nikki took him deep into the woods. She told him about this really good spot with nice big trees where he could also pick the rich red apples as he collected wood. Tommy agreed and asked Nikki if they could make an apple pie after if he picked good apples. Nikki agreed while hoping the plan would work and she wouldn't have to deal with him or his stupid pie.

At the same time Jack was busy setting up things for their planned "accident" though he quickly found that it wouldn't be possible to act on the plan today. So he messaged Nikki and they had to reschedule for 2 days later.

Nikki let Tommy know that it was starting to get late and they should head home soon before the mods start to gather. Tommy agreed and they started to walk in the direction they thought was home. They soon realized they were lost and going in circles and it was already nightfall. Tommy panicked so Nikki messaged Jack that they were lost and there were mobs nearby. Jack messaged Nikki the coordinates of L'Manburg but as Nikki was reading them she got smacked. She looked up to yell when she felt something sharp poke her back and that's when she saw Tommy covering her with his wings and the Arrow that his wing had taken for her.

Tommy was trying to protect Nikki from the arrows hitting her since the skeletons had snuck up on them. As soon as he let his wing down Nikki pulled out her Axe and Killed the skeleton while Tommy fought a zombie. They kept fighting with Tommy occasionally using his wings as shields to cover Nikki. They hadn't come prepared since Nikki hadn't wanted him to be able to evade the plan and she had planned to leave way before sundown. Suddenly they bother heard 3 fuses burning. They turned and saw three creepers about to explode so Tommy hugged Nikki tightly and wrapped her with his wings right as they got thrown with the force of the explosions.

Nikki got up and saw Tommy was unconscious so she held him close while she used her axe to fend off the zombies and as soon as she had the chance she sent the coordinates out publicly begging for someone anyone to come help them. She saw the damage done to his wings was so horrible and she realized that they would likely not be salvageable. She used her medical training and patched him up with the little material they both had in their bags. She then patched herself up since she may not be as bad as Tommy but she had also taken some damage.

Soon Most of L'Manburg was there fighting off the rest of the mobs and took the two injured back to safety. Luckily Bad had come to L'Manburg and was prepared to help the two. Though it would be a long night for all of them since they all knew that Tommy's wings would have to go and when he woke up it would not be a pretty reaction. So they all sat and waited for the boy to awaken.