The Awaited Talk

After Friend left to go back to attending the group Mumza had one thing on her mind. One thing that she had been meaning to get to soon. She got up as her crows realized what was about to happen and cheered her on. They followed Lady Death on her way to L'Manburg. She made a point of approaching the specific house with this aura that only any angry wife could provide then one of an even angrier mother. She glared down at the little door before shrinking to a human size. Her crows went through an open window then opened the door for her. She walked in looking the place up and down from room to room before spotting a sleeping man. Her glare hardened before picking him up by the collar making her way out of the house as he panicked and flailed yelling profanities that didn't surprise the goddess at all. She made her way toward a certain pig's home paying no mind to the man she held.

After plenty of angry walking she made it to said home her crows breaking a window to get in and let her into the home. The man in green had long woken up and realized the trouble he was in. As soon as he was conscious enough to realize his situation he calmed and nervously waited he knew better than to speak. The owner of the home they just broke into quickly made his way down in armor ready to fight only to drop his weapon nervously seeing the goddess standing before him holding a silent old man. He smiled nervously picking up his weapon knowing they were in big trouble.

Mumza wasted no time making Phil sit in a chair and pointed at one that Techno quickly sat in. She looked the two men up and down her glare not letting up for a second. Both men knew they were fucked they just weren't sure really why. Well until the crows surrounding the goddess started repeating about the gold child. The crows fueled the fire about them hurting the gold child. And just like that both men made eye contact and realized just how fucked they were. They just looked nervously at the angry goddess ready to spew anything to ease her anger.

Mumza just crossed her arms demanding they spew their useless excuses now before she starts. The two quickly started failing to realize how they just kept angering her. When they finished they just stared at the fuming woman standing in front of them. They gulped and got ready for the anger about to be unleashed. She took a deep breaths and just like that we turn over back to Tommy's group as they obliviously traveled across the ocean before them in an attempt to cross it as soon as possible. Honestly it was a long awaited talk.