Almost According To Plan

Tommy had hurried and finished packing their bags and what they would need. He waited around for Foolish and Ghostbur to come for their little meeting. The boy decided to distract himself by deciding what to cook for lunch. He finally decided on a dish getting to work on it.

Purpled had been walking by Tommy's house after a lot of work. He decided to see how the other blonde was seeing as things seemed hectic for him lately. Purpled went to the door and knocked. Tommy had quickly come to the door seeing as he was expecting company. Purpled smiled and waved at the teen a bit nervous seeing as him and Tommy aren't that close.

Tommy was busy cooking and double checking the supplies he had gathered. Soon he heard a knock and hurried over expecting that Ghost and Foolish had gotten here only to see Purpled. Tommy was a bit disappointed but at least it wasn't Tubbo or one of those people who'd been "babysitting" him. Tommy waved and stepped aside waving the other boy into the house. Purpled happily accepted and stepped inside and followed Tommy to the table. Tommy sat the other teen down and quickly got him a plate of food when they both heard his stomach rumble. They both giggled and laughed as Tommy had just arrived with his plate they then settled into a surprisingly peaceful silence.

Soon there was another knock at the front door so Tommy went over to open it after excusing himself. There stood Ghost, Friend, and Foolish the three he's been waiting on. Tommy grumbled and lead them to the table and went to bring their food. Ghostbur and Foolish sat with Purpled each taking a seat at either side of the boy conversing. Tommy soon came back with the other's food as well as some grass for Friend. After each person and sheep got their meal he sat with his friends. The four settled into a nice conversation when Purpled asked why all their builds had been given away, sold, or destroyed lately. The three looked at each other debating exposing their plan. Gostbur looked at the others and nodded his head. Foolish then nodded as well leaving Tommy who soon gave in as well.

Foolish took the task of telling Purpled everything they had planned and what they had been up to lately. Gostbur would add any details Foolish was missing. Purpled took it well and seemed really interested in what they were doing and how they were accomplishing it. Soon when they finished telling him Purpled nervously looked at them and asked if he could join them. He wanted to leave behind everything that had happened too. He didn't want to get dragged into the adult problems and end up like Tommy had or any of the others. The others quickly assured him they would love to have him join them. Tommy quickly started his count of what he needed for Purpled's survival bag. Then Foolish started asking what he would do with any builds. Ghost knew he'd get to work on erasing him as well.

After the business part of the conversation they all headed to the living room to relax and rest after how eventful the day was. You could say it went almost according to plan except the change was for the better.