A Mother's Love And An Old Friend

Mumza smiled as her crows returned telling her of the guardian watching over the little group. She watched the crows show her that the gift had been accepted. Mumza realized who they meant by guardian once the crows had described said guardian. The goddess was happy to hear of her old friend protecting her children and those they held close. It made her heart swell happily as they told her everything.

Later once noon hit and the group was at its most alert for any dangers Friend decided to visit her old pal. It was an amazing reunion between two old godly figures the sheep just quietly laid in the grass. Death looked down at her old friend smiling kindly at the old sheep. Death was quick to thank the sheep sitting beside him.

The sheep quietly laid her head on death's lap relaxing around his friend taking all the breaks they can take. Mumza smiled just petting the sheep. She watched them before inquiring about the trip so far. The sheep just nodded knowing she means to check on her child and grandchild. Friend just communicated in taps that they are all as well as they can be. Especially in Tommy's position and Shroud's by what the mystical sheep has gathered on the little one. The mother relaxes hearing so then just watches the sheep stand and look towards the sun before bowing. The goddess stands bowing back and waves smiling as the sheep returns to the group.