CATORCE

^^ be onna lookout if you live in Sumter 💔

                      Amar Davis Myers

"get off my fucking meat nigga" loco yelled at me through the headset. "nigga stop fucking selling WITCHO BITCH ASS" kman yelled the last part because he just green a 3 pointer.

idk shit about 2k or basketball so dont come @ me - lauren

"omm yall can hop off my mans meat wrd to me" ron yelled back. "omm we beating these niggas by 8 points they need to calm down" osama backed him up. We been cooling with Osama for some weeks now he cool people.

"YEA NIGGA BITCH ASS LIL BOYS YALL NOT FUCKING WIMME FOREAL" i yelled after i dunked on kman on 2k.

i instantly cover my mouth with my hand remembering mari was sleep in my bed. I look back at my bed and see her getting up ready to cry. I mentally slapped my head.

"noo dont cry mamas" i said holding out my hands for her. She crawled over and i picked her up placing her on my lap. She laid her head on my chest and went back to sleep. Man i love being a dad i thought to myself.

"since you wanna wake up uncle baby im bouta tear yo ass up in madden later on" loco said.

"mmcht nigga you trash at madden i could beat yo ass with my eyes closed"

"if yall niggers dont mind can yall focus on the game that would be terrific" osama said in a white man voice making us all bust out laughing.

"you sound like dat nigga spinabenz from dat tik tok"

"do you know chelsea spent all damn night on that" we all mocked spinabenz at the same time making us bust out laughing again.

"one of yall niggas gotta clip that"

"on baby"

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"who banging on your door like that big dog?" Osama asked me. Shit i aint know but niggas better chill.

"i dont know but i got mari with me i aint taking no chances" I said rolling in my chair over to the dresser grabbing my gun.

Three more bangs at the door waking up Mari.

"mar stay put nigga we otw" kman said

"fosho fosho" i said taking the headset off.

I got up holding mari and tries to put her down on the bed but she wouldn't let me.

"no daddy im scared" she cried out gripping on my shirt.

"mari imma brb aint nun to be scared of"

"then why you got your pole?"

"who taught you- i was cut off by more banging. I finally got mari to let go and i got to the door turning on the porch light looking through the peep hole and i see that nigga trey. Bailey little boyfriend.

"nigga fuck you want" i yelled to him through the door.

"on set open this fucking door"