t h r e e

Marinette and Adrien stopped dead in their tracks. Both of them were confused on why the other was there, and weren't able to let a word out of their mouths.

Finally, Marinette got the courage to say something. "Adrien?"

"Marinette?" He didn't know what else to say. He thought only Ladybug was supposed to be there with him.

"What are you doing here?!" They both said at the same time. They just stood there, studying each other to see if anything had changed. Nope, it was just them-- and these six random kids who had led them here. 

The boy who Adrien assumed was Hugo ran up to the girl that introduced herself as Emma. "Did you guys win the race?"

"Nope, we were about to but we saw... her." She explained. Marinette and Adrien expected them interfering with their 'race' was bad news, but the young girl seemed to be smiling.

"Us too!" A boy with several pins clipped to his shirt. "Hey doesn't that look like your-" But he couldn't continue because the rest of the children shushed him.

Emma dragged Marinette and Adrien to the door of a house. "This is my house!" She told them excitedly. She sure was a bright kid.

Then two of the other kids went up to them. They stood next to Emma and the older-looking one said "Emma, we all  live here." 

Adrien, who hadn't been paying much attention until that moment, nearly choked. "A- all of you?!" He looked around at the six children. They just gave him a weird look.

Louis, who nobody had heard him say a word during that entire time, finally spoke. "Of course not! Only me, and Emma, and Hugo live here." 

There was a pause.

"How old are you guys?" The boy with the red hat asked, completely changing the topic.

"16." Said Adrien.

"15." Said Marinette.

The kid who Marinette supposed was named Hugo let out a laugh that he seemed to be holding in for a long time. He opened his mouth to say something but Emma covered his mouth. 

She glared at him. "DON'T YOU DARE HUGO!"

Hugo, removed her hand and added to what the small boy, Louis, had said. "You two also live here." He pointed at Marinette and Adrien.

They both jumped out of shock and confusion and looked at each other, then back at Hugo.

"HUGO!" All of the children, except for Alianna, yelled. Instead she started to let out a giggle.

Marinette giggled a bit with her. "Sorry but I don't live here. I live above the bakery that Emma walked out of just minutes ago when we first met." She corrected.

"Y-yeah and I live in another house in another place in Paris!" Adrien said, defending himself even though he wasn't even sure why he was in the first place.

All of the children looked at each other, then back at the two and Laughed. 

Emma looked like she was going to say something but then the door to the house opened. A woman, that looked like Marinette for some weird reason came out. She had dark hair put in a loose braid, blue eyes, and a few freckles. 

Without acknowledging the two teens, she greeted each of the kids. 

Turned out their names were Hugo, Emma, Louis, Alianna, Alexander, and Lucas. 

Then the woman looked at Marinette and Adrien. For a second she looked like she could've had a heart attack at that moment. Afterwards, she smiled and chuckled to herself. "How did you find us?" She asked Marinette.