s i x

Future Alix stood at the door. She looked exactly like she did when they defeated Timetagger. Her tattoos, her vest, even the funny glasses on top of her head. 

Marinette was fast to run up to her. "Are you... Bunnix?" She asked.

"Yes, Minibug." She looked at Adrien, who was talking to Louis.

Future Alix grabbed both of their hands. "Alright Minibug and Kitty Noir. You have to go back and defeat Timerunner!"

When neither of them said anything or moved, she gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. She didn't want to be the one to spoil it for them. "Please tell me that you already found out about your identities!"

"We did, we also met our future selves." Adrien said.

"Great!" Future Alix breathed a sigh of relief. "We should get going now. Do you have everything with you?"

They nodded, then she led them both out to the street, still holding on to them. Future Alix proceeded to drag them across the sidewalk as if they were five.

"Wait I wasn't ready to leave!" Marinette hesitated, making them stop. "We haven't said goodbye to any of them! And I still wanted to talk to them."

Future Alix, who had just transformed into Bunnix, let out a laugh. "Don't worry, I'm not sending you back yet."

Marinette nodded, feeling more relieved. Why did she feel like this?

"Aren't we going to let them know we left?" Adrien asked, confused.

Bunnix shook her head. "We're going to be fine!"

They weren't going to be fine. It was going to be a long day.

~*~*~*~*~

"Why are we here Bunnix?" Marinette asked. They were in a dark alleyway, separated from the people on the street.

Bunnix giggled. "We need to review your plan, Minibug."

"What plan?" Adrien asked blankly.

"I'll send you two back into your normal timeline so you can defeat Timerunner. Everything should go back to normal after that."

"What about the people we met?" Marinette began, but Adrien continued to say just what she was thinking.

"Will they remember everything that happened?" He asked. 

Marinette noticed the fact that Adrien looked a bit sad to be leaving. At least she wasn't the only one.

"Of course they won't." Bunnix assured them. "Everyone except your future selves will forget everything."

"Including you, Bunnix?"

"I never forget events when I travel through time, it shouldn't be any different this time." Bunnix explained to them.

Marinette nodded. "Okay so... What's the plan?"

"Before I send you back you should know something about about Timerunner. His akuma is in his watch."

"Anything else?" Adrien asked.

"Nope!" Bunnix smiled at them cheerfully.

Marinette shuffled her bag to her other side. "Then why aren't we going back yet?"

"I figured you would want to talk to, well... yourselves."