f o u r

"Y-you're Ladybug?" Adrien asked, not believing what had just happened. He looked at her, her dark hair in pigtails, her bluebell eyes, her almost invisible freckles.

Marinette smirked at him. "I guess you could say we fell for both sides of each other." Adrien smiled, not realizing what she meant right away.

Future Ladybug and Chat Noir de-transformed while Marinette and Adrien were having their little moment.

Then Adrien realized Marinette had said she fell for both sides of him. When had she been in love with his civilian form? But a more important thought came to his mind. 

"Who are you then?" He looked at the two adults.

"And how do you know our secret identities?" Marinette added, dreading to know who they were and how they found out her safely kept secret.

"This may be weird." the woman admitted. "But we're... you. From the future!" The two teens gasped, looked at each other, then looked back at the woman.

Future Marinette and Adrien? This was too weird. Marinette grabbed Adrien's arm and separated them from the adults. They walked on the concrete sidewalk, away from the adults. 

~*~*~*~*~

Once they were sure they couldn't hear them Marinette took a deep breath.

"Okay so let me get this straight." She began. "Timerunner teleported us into another timeline and we just met our future selves?"

Adrien nodded. He was as confused as her. "At least we're still Ladybug and Chat Noir in the future!" He mentioned, hoping that she would be more calm. 

Tikki came out of Marinette's purse and sat on her head. "You know, I could feel it. They were the real Ladybug and Chat Noir which means you two can trust them."

Plagg flew out of Adrien's shirt and onto his head so he could chat with Tikki. "Yeah, but how in the world do you expect them to get us back to our normal timelines?"

"They'll figure it out later." Tikki told him. Then she turned her attention to Marinette and Adrien. "For now you two should try to relax and maybe talk with your future selves. I'm sure they've got many interesting things to tell you!" The little red kwami spoke as if what had just happened was a total ordinary thing.

"Okay..." Marinette mumbled to herself as they walked back. Hey, at least she had a pretty nice house in the future. 

~*~*~*~*~

She wanted to ask their future selves this question. What about Hugo, Emma, and Louis? Could it be? Were those kids--

But before she could get her thoughts straight Adrien asked the question she had been thinking of. "If you're us," He took a pause. "Then... who are those kids we just met?"

Future Adrien looked at future Marinette and they both tried to pull themselves together while trying not to laugh, but Marinette and Adrien were anxious to know what was so funny.

"What's wrong?" Marinette asked them. Now that she had the opportunity to chat with her future self then she at least wanted to get to know about her life. 

"Nothing, nothing." Future Adrien said as he put his arm around future Marinette's shoulders. 

"Those are our kids! Hugo, Emma, and Louis Agreste." Future Marinette said while looking at their past selves, hoping they would connect the dots.

But they didn't. They just stood there with a weird expression on their faces, staring at future Marinette, who looked back at them with a slight smile. 

Future Adrien decided it would be best to give them a little push, maybe see if they got better at the guessing game. But Plagg, who was still on Adrien's head, was the one to clarify it for the oblivious pair.

He cleared his throat. "In other words, your future kids." Plagg couldn't help but smirk down at Adrien and Marinette.

Their light gasps could be heard in their breathing. They looked up at Plagg but only for a few seconds until they turned to look at the ground.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N:

Good morning!

I'm so sorry this part was a bit shorter than the others. It's just that my annoying self wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger ;) What do you think their reaction might be?

Ily all thank you for 30 views on this! <3