chapter 17 (performers party) part 2

3rd pov

(Y/n) was a bit shy to approach any one, she walks to braixen and gently held braixen pawn in her small talons. Braixen looks down at (y/n), braixen had a faint blush on her cheeks, "is something wrong (y/n)?" Braixen asked her, "n-no nothing is wrong, u-um it's j-just I'm n-not sure if i-i should approach a-anyone..." (Y/n) said sheepishly. Braixen sighs softly with a softly smile, "it's ok (y/n) you can stay by me!" She replied as she gently held her claw in her paw. (Y/n) smiles and nods, sylveon was chatting with others pokemon as she glances at the two, sylveon glares at braixen in jealousy, "who does she think she is..." Sylveon thought with a small growl. Braixen helps (y/n) talk to the other Pokemon, (y/n) felt a bit better as she talked to other Pokemon. Soon the humans and pokemon pick dance partners and would switch after a little while, dusk quickly took this chance to find (y/n) and to hopefully dance with her but by the time he was her, he sees pancham already dancing with (y/n). Pancham noticed dusk looks at him with a sly smirk without (y/n) noticing.

 Pancham noticed dusk looks at him with a sly smirk without (y/n) noticing

dusk growls softly in jealousy, "well played pancham..." He mumbled softly as he walked away. (Y/n) was honestly enjoying the party, "no fair that pancham got to dance with her..." Braixen said to herself as she watched in jealousy.

---

Serena was trying her best to hopefully dance with ash but by the time she got to him monsieur Pierre caller out to eveyone on the dance floor, "ok eveyone! It is now time for the dou Pokemon battle!" He said, Serena sighs sadly, "are you ok Serena?" Ash asked her, "y-yeah just wished I could have danced more...." Serena said, she really wished she could have danced with ash. "Now if you could each turn your cards around, each one has a symbol on it" Pierre explains as she showed which symbols would be the chosen symbols, eveyone turns around the cards,Serna and ash had one of the symbols so they had to team up, Jessie and James turn over theirs and sees they're a team as well. Eveyone except James,Jessie, Serena and ash clear the dance floor for the battle. The teams were team A and team B, Serena and ash were team A while Jessie and James were team B

---

"Do you want to battle (y/n)?" Serena asked her, (y/n) nods and took of her crown and places it on the table and goes to her trainer, "ready to battle Pikachu?" Ash asked pikachu, pikachu made a happy cry meaning yes as he stood in front of his trainer. "Ok inkay let's battle!"James said as he released his inkay, inkay made a cry meaning he was ready for battle. "Let's do this gourgeist!" Jessie said as she realesed her gourgeist who was pretty to battle aswell, "let the battle begin!" Pierre said, "ok pikachu use electro ball and aim it at inkay!" Ash commanded, "(y/n) use shadow ball gourgeist!" Serena said pikachu jumps up and used electro ball and aim it at inkay, (y/n) used shadow ball and aim it gordgeist, inkay and gourgeist quickly dodged the attacks, "ok gourgeist use razor leaf on (y/n)!" Jessie commanded, "inkay use psybeam on pikachu!" James commanded, gourgeist and inkay used the moves their trainers commanded at the two pokemon, "dodge it!" Serena and ash said at the same time, (y/n) and pikachu quickly dodged the attacks, "(y/n) use fairy wind on gourgeist!" Serena commanded, "pikachu use iron tail on inkay!" Ash said, pikachu jumps up and used iron tail and hit him with it, inkay falls back but quickly gets up, gourgeist used bullet seed, (y/n) flies quickly tries to dodge them all but gets it on her arm making her stop flying from the pain in her arm, she falls but manages to land on her talons, "are you ok (y/n)?!" Serena asked worriedly, "h-hawlucha! (I-im ok!)" (Y/n) said, "ok inkay now use night slash!" James said, inkay was about to use night slash on pikachu but then ash says, "pikachu counter it with quick attack!", Pikachu used quick attack hitting inkay making him fly back hitting the floor and fainting, Jessie growls in anger not wanting to lose, "gourgeist use seed bomb!" Jessie commanded, gourgeist used seed bomb hitting pikachu and caused a lot of smoke, when the dust cleared pikachu was fainted, ash runs to pikachu and gently picks him up, "are you ok pikachu?!" He asked worried, pikachu opens his eyes and nods, "ok gourgeist use seed bomb again!" Jessie commanded, gourgeist used seed bomb again and aimed it at (y/n), "dodge and use shadow ball!" Serena said, (y/n) quickly dodged the attacks and used shadow ball hitting gourgeist making her fall on the ground fainted, Jessie returned gourgeist back to her pokeball.

---

"Team A wins!" Pierre yells out, eveyone cheers for them, "you did great (y/n)!" Serena said as she gently pets (y/n), (y/n) made a happy cry as Serena pets her, "so did you pikachu!" Ash said, pikachu made a happy cry, soon eveyone walks back to the dance floor, "that was so so cool!!!" Bonnie said, "you guys did great!" Shauna said, "thanks guys it was pretty fun!" Serena replied, "braixen braixen! (You did so amazing (y/n)!" Braixen said, "h-hawlucha! (T-thank you braixen!)" (Y/n) replied, dusk sees braixen and (y/n) talking, he huffs softly in jealousy, "she's my best friend...if only she knew how much I love her..." Dusk thought with a sigh.

Later-

The sun was setting as people began to leave since the ball was now over, the group leaves the castle, Jessie was walking down the stairs with James and Meowth quickly running after her, "I may have lost last time but next time I will win!" Jessie said still a bit mad, James and Meowth sighs as they leave

---

FINALLY THE STORIES ARE COMING BACK X3 here's something cute!

And here's a doodle!

Also happy pride month eveyone!