chapter 12 (what now?)

3rd pov
Pikachu,(y/n),chespin, pancham and bunnelby sat in their cages trying to figure out how to get out pikachu repeatedly used iron tail on his cage but with no luck he sighed in frustration "well that wont work" pikachu said. The door that lead to where they were swung open to show team rocket's meowth. Meowth laughed evily mocking the five caged pokemon. "Looks like we finally caught you along with ya friends" meowth mocked at pikachu. Pikachu began to become mad and used Thunder shock which not only shocked meowth but everyone else making their fur a darker shade and puffed from the electricity. Meowth go angry, "TRY ALL YA WANT YOU GUYS ANIT ESCAPING!" meowth yelled at pikachu, (y/n) curled up in a ball and started to silently cry not from the yelling but from the fact she may never see the rest of the group again, meowth noticed and started to feel bad instantly shook it of not caring trying to take his mind of it he walks away back in the drivers part of the truck.

---
Meowth pov
Grr why do i care about that dumb hawlucha cry, no matter how incredibly adorable she is.....OH NO I JUST CALLED THAT DUMB HAWLUCHA CUTE! But even if i do like her i cant show it but when she joins team rocket she'll be mine.

---
The five of them sat there in their cages until pancham finally broke the silence, "GRR THIS IS ALL CHESPIN'S FAULT!" pancham accused, chespin stood up in annoyance and yelled back "YOU WANTED TO COME WITH US YOU IDIOT!" Chespin retorted back, they started to argue back it was a good thing they were in separate cages or they would definitely start fighting. Bunnelby sighed unsure what to say to their constant bickering, (y/n) curled in a ball covered her head with her wings trying to calm down but it didn't help especially with the arguing, tears started to run down her face Pikachu noticed and wanted to stop pancham and chespin's arguing. "CAN YOU TWO STOP?!?!" Pikachu shouted at them his electric pouches started to static, they both looked at pikachu shocked then instantly stopped.

---
Pikachu sighed in relief glad they stopped, he looked around seeing if theirs a way to get out, pikachu noticed that there was locks cages pikachu couldn't find anything so far, the rest of the 4 could start to hear (y/n)'s soft cries. "P-please dont cry (y/n)!" Bunnelby tried to reassure but started panicking "we'll get out of this!" Bunnelby said, "i-i c-can't help i-it our t-trainers d-d-dont k-know where we a-are a-an were s-stuck in t-these c-cages!" (Y/n) cried tears now poaring from her eyes uncontrollably but little did she knew that she accidentally left a clue for serena.

---
Serena pov
We all started to look for Chespin,bunnelby,pikachu,pancham and (y/n) with our pokeballs, we all started to get worried not knowing where our pokemon are, we noticed a large berry tree and ran over to it hopefully they'll be but they saddly weren't there. I noticed something in (your favorite color).........it was (y/n)'s dancing ribbons, Braixen, Sylveon,dusk looked at them both confused and afraid, "s-she would never just abandon these...." I mumbled to myself, something definitely is up...

---
Dusk pov
We noticed the (your favorite color)  ribbons i instantly knew who these belongs to, serena picked them up "s-she would never just abandon them..." I heard Serena mumble to herself. Serena was right (y/n) would never just leave them like this, they mean so much to her, i remember when garden gave them to her and how happy she was. I started to panic i need to know where is she....she means so much to me i dont want to lose the only caring friend i ever had. 

Drawing by me :3)

Drawing by me :3)

---

3rd pov
Meanwhile back in the truck bunnelby,chespin, and pancham kept trying to calm down (y/n) which slowly started to work. Pikachu thought of good plan to get out of the cage, he looked over at (y/n) "(y/n) do you know the move attract?" Pikachu asked, (y/n) tilted her head slightly unsure what he was talking about, "w-what's attract?" (Y/n) asked. "Its a move that should help us escape if we do this right" pikachu explained, (y/n) nodded hoping the move will work. Pikachu started to use iron tail repeatedly to make loud noises. Soon Meowth burst through the door clearly angry. "WILL YOU SHUT IT?!?!?" meowth shouted at pikachu, "(y/n) now!" Pikachu cued (y/n), (y/n) managed to use attract on Meowth and It worked even bunnelby,Pikachu,pancham and chespin blushed hard even though you didn't use it on them they couldn't help it you was so irresistible.

 "WILL YOU SHUT IT?!?!?" meowth shouted at pikachu, "(y/n) now!" Pikachu cued (y/n), (y/n) managed to use attract on Meowth and It worked even bunnelby,Pikachu,pancham and chespin blushed hard even though you didn't use it on them they couldn't he...

 meowth started to spin back and forth with hearts in his eyes and blushing hard saying gibberish. "U-um k-know what?" (Y/n) asked unsure what to do next. "Try to get him to give you the key" pikachu instructed, "oh u-um the k-key please?" (Y/n) shyly said, meowth left to grabbed the key, when he came back he was holding the key still in love. he gave (y/n) the key, she took the key and unlocked the her cage then rest of the cages. "Ok what know?" Bunnelby asked, the moment he finshed that sentence pikachu used iron tail on meowth making him faint. "Ok now we have to find a way to get out of this truck before the rest of team rocket realise whats going on" pikachu said as he looked around. Pikachu noticed in the shadow large basket, pikachu climbed onto the basket to look inside, there was lots of other pokeballs in them.

---
Meanwhile
---
Back with the group until they spotted other people that was calling out their pokemon, "whats going on?" ash asked one of the people, the boy turned around to the group nervously. "I think someone stole mt pokemon!" The guy said, "do you know who?" Clemot asked "they asked to see my pokemon to see if they we're healthy and the moment i gave them they shoved me on the ground and reaveld they weren't seeing if my pokemon are healthy they also had a talking meowth!" The boy explain, "there's only one team i know that has a talking meowth..." Clemot said "TEAM ROCKET!" ash said finishing clemots sentence after putting all the pieces together, "team rocket is a team that steals others pokemon!" Serena explained to the boy, They had to get their pokemon back.