chapter 9 (childhood friends)

3rd pov
"(Y-y/n)!!" The weavile said in complete shock tears started to spill from his eyes, "dusk!" (Y/n) said as she started to cry. They both leaped into each others arms hugging tightly crying. "I-i-ts b-been so long (y-y/n)!" He said happy, "it's s-so so n-nice to f-finally s-see you a-again!" (Y/n) replied back.

 "I-i-ts b-been so long (y-y/n)!" He said happy, "it's s-so so n-nice to f-finally s-see you a-again!" (Y/n) replied back

(Drawing by me :3)

(Y/n) looked at him again and her eyes shined in both shock and delight. "Woah you've evolved!!" (Y/n) said shocked. "Yep ive finally evolve with lots of training and battling other pokemon!" He said pridefully but he could feel his face heat from the compliment. "So where have you been all this time?" He asked curious. "I have a amazing trainer named serena and ive made friends with Braixen,Sylveon,and pancham who's also in our team". Dusk was shocked but intrigued by it, "Woah what's it like?!" He said curioused. "We do these things called showcases were we prefom infront of so many humans with our trainer!" (Y/n) explained excitedly. Dusk was shocked because (y/n) was always the shy nervous type, so he was happy that (y/n) is being more cheerful. (Y/n) heard the faint sound of her name being called, dusk tilted his head confused. "Thats my trainer serena i must go but ill see you again when its night!" (Y/n) said as she picked one more berry from a tree. She gave dusk one last hug and he hugged back blushing, (y/n) left going back to her trainer. Dusk watched as (y/n) left to go back to her trainer, dusk felt sad but he knew he would see her again soon. Dusk left in a different direction and found a nice tree to lay on. Dusk layed on it and thought about (y/n), he had so much to think about. her and dusk was friends for so long, dusk started to remember a few of the flashbacks of when they were friends.
---

Flashback 1:
A sneasel sat near a river staring down at it in sadness. Dusk was a sneasel and was a alone, other baby pokemon would be friends with him but quickly later replaced by someone else and leave him behind. Dusk started to feel tears pool up in his eyes and started to cry. "Nobody wants to be my friend" he thought. He then felt a small claw tap on his shoulder. He quickly turned around startled, he turned around to see a small female hawlucha holding a berry that was big than her tiny claws. "W-what d-do you w-want" he quickly relied harshly. The hawlucha was startled but calmed down quickly, "i-i heard you c-crying so i w-wanted to see if you was o-ok" the hawlucha stuttered."i-im fine t-thanks" dusk replied as he quickly wiped away the tears, they both heard Dusk's stomach growled, dusk blushed in embarrassment. The hawlucha sliced the berry in half with her claws and gave the happily gave the half to dusk, he hesitantly took it and ate it. The hawlucha sat next to him eating the berry looking at the sky watching other flying types flying around. (Y/n) watched in amazement. (Y/n) looked back at dusk "so whats your name?" The hawlucha said politely. Dusk yours?" Dusk asked. "Im (y/n) nice to meet ya" (y/n) replied. "(Y/n) sweetie where did you go?!" Dusk and (y/n) heard a faint voice, they both turned around to the trees and bushes to see a shiny aromatisse emerged for the bushes.