chapter 10 (joining the team!)

3rd pov
It was night time and (y/n) was in the forest waiting for dusk. (Y/n) curled up in a ball waiting patiently for her friend to arrive. (Y/n) felt a tap on her shoulder and jumped, she almost yelped until she realized it was dusk. Dusk couldn't help but laugh a little from her cuteness. "Hi dusky!" (Y/n) said using a old nickname she gave him before, dusk blushed from it but shook it off. "Come on there's something you have to see" dusk said motioning her to follow. (Y/n) followed dusk curious of what she wanted to show her. When they stop (y/n) couldn't believe her eyes. They saw a shiny aromatisse picking berries. (Y/n) felt tears developed in her eyes, "m-miss p-pecha?!" (Y/n) said shocked. The aromatisse instantly turned around in shocked anr dropped the basket she was placing each berry in. "(Y/N)!" the aromatisse said running up to you giving you a big hug. 

(Drawing by me :3)

(Drawing by me :3)

Dusk smiled warmly from the interaction. "Where have you been i thought you went missing forever!" Pecha asked so worried "dusk and i got chased by bigger pokemon but dont worry im perfectly ok" (y/n) said reassuringly. Pecha calmed down and explained she found dusk and was heartbroken that you was nowhere to be found. (Y/n) explained that she has a trainer and she's made many friends along the way and that she's a pokemon preformer. Pecha was happy about it and that your ok. The three of you soon met garden and cloud along with others that help raise (y/n), they were all happy to see you again. You eventually had to returned back to camp before anyone wakes up. You gave a hug to everyone and said bye and left to return back to your pokeball.

---

Later everyone woke up. Serena and her team went to do there daily practice. After you was done practicing. Serena braxien,Sylveon,and pancham went to go hang out with bonnie, dedenne and squishy. (Y/n) went to go explore in the forest a little which lucky Serena allowed. As (y/n) went to explore she found a watter fall and in front of the water fall in the big clear pond with a large round smooth rock with small stepping rocks near it. 

(Drawing by me :3)

(Drawing by me :3)

(Y/n) stood on the rock untieing the ribbon bow to ribbon bows to dance,
As you started to dance gracefully which was so calming for you. You thought of the perfect song to sing since you was dancing at a waterfall