chapter 18 (Articuno village) part 1

3rd pov

The group was in Pokemon center, ash had to heal up his Pokemon since he got into a Pokemon battle with another trainer. (Y/n) smiles as Serena was brushing her fur softly, she didn't know why but she felt a....bond towards her for a while now. it was currently snowing and the group waited for nurse joy and Chansey to come back to return ash now healed pokemon. Clemot was currently looking at news when something caught his attention, "there's a place called Articuno village! It says once a year on the full moon, especially when it snows, atricuno shows up to the village, it's today!" Clemot explains in Amazement. Bonnie's eyes lights up in enthusiasm, "that sounds so amazing!! Can we go? Please please please!!!" Bonnie asked over and over again. "That sounds so awesome! Let's go!" Ash said as he finally gets his Pokemon back."that does sound pretty interesting!" Serena added as she returned her Pokemon back to their pokeballs, "Yeah let's go! It would be very interesting!" Clemot said. Bonnie squeals in content as she was very excited to hopefully meet Articuno. they pack up and leave to go find the village

3 hours later-

As they continue to walk, ash started to see houses, he moves the snow covered leaves to see a village. "That must be it!" Ash said, "I'm so excited!" Bonnie said as she ran to the village, dedenne and squishy made happy cries agreeing with her, "Bonnie please slow down!' clemot yelled as he quickly rushed after his younger sister. One of the villagers and her glaceon noticed them and smiles softly, "hello travelers, my name is Lucia and this my glaceon" Lucia said as she pets glaceon ears, glaceon nuzzles against her hand enjoying the petting. Bonnie gasped happily, "please marry my brother!" Bonnie said but clemot blushes brightly and pulls her back, "b-bonnie!" He said."u-uh...we're here to hopefully get to see Articuno!" Serena explained. "I see, most travelers come here to hopefully see Articuno" Lucia explains as they walk around the village showing them around. Ash,clemot and Serena released their Pokemon so they can later hopefully see Articuno. "Weavile vile! (Yes! I missed the cold!)" Dusk said. "May I tell you more about the legend of this village?" Lucia asked, "yes please!" Ash said, Lucia walks to the small temple, they see a large Articuno shine. "our village have worship Articuno for many generations now..before this village came to be, our leader was once saved by Articuno when he was attacked by a very strong fire Pokemon right on this very land...soon he made a village here that slowly grew, he would tell us the story about his encounter with Articuno, the story was passed down from generation from generation, and ever since on this day everyone would leave gifts and offerings to Articuno as a sign of thank you" Lucia explains to the group, "that's right" they hear a voice said, they all turn around to see a man who looked similar to Lucia with his abomasnow, "hello dear brother, I amuse you're here to leave a gift for Articuno?" Lucia asked, "nah, I'm just here since I heard there's visitors here, the name's slash" he introduced, "I'm ash from pallette town, this is my buddy Pikachu!" Ash introduced, "I'm Serena it's nice to meet you!" Serena said, , "I'm clemot and this is my little sister Bonnie!" Clemot said, "and this is squishy and dedenne!" Bonnie said as she shows him the two Pokemon, slash nods, "I'll see you guys later" he said and walks away, his abomasnow follows after him, "my brother,his team and his friends along with their Pokemon are pretty powerful, he and his friends help train the children and their Pokemon" Lucia said, "that's great! This place is very beautiful" clemot replied.

Meanwhile-

"Hawlucha c-cha (This is s-so pretty!)" (Y/n) said as she looks around, the decorations were truly beautiful, "Sylveon sylv.... (Just like you....)" Sylveon said while Blushing slightly, (y/n) looks over at her and tilts her head, "Cha? (Hm?)" (Y/n) asked not quite hearing what she said, "s-sylveon! (N-nothing!)" Sylveon said quickly said, braixen rolls her eyes and huffs softly feeling jealous. The glaceon walks up to them, her tail swished slowly, "it's nice to meet you all, I'm glaceon, I do hope your like our village" glaceon said, she glanced over at (y/n), her face instantly heats up as she was taken aback from her cuteness. Glaceon clears her throat ,"U-um anyways let me show you all around" she said as they follow after

Later-

It was starting to get dark, eveyone and their Pokemon was waiting for Articuno to show up since today was the day. Bonnie was begining to get inpatient but suddenly they hear the cry of Articuno, it catches everyone's attention and they all look around wondering where it's coming from until they see the majestic ice Pokemon, "there it is!" Clemot said. But suddenly a it gets attacked by a flamethrower attacked hitting Articuno making it cry in pain. Eveyone gasped as they looked to see it was slash and his group... they're were going to capture Articuno by force, "brother?! What do are you doing?!" Lucia asked in shocked. "I will be catching Articuno!" He said as he commands his Pokemon to attack, "we have to stop him!" Ash said as he, Serena and clemot summon. Slash had a Charizard so it would make it easier to hopefully take down Articuno. The battle starts and people run off not wanting to be in the crossfire. "Pikachu use quick attack and Greninja use water shuriken!" Ash commanded, Pikachu charges at one of the enemy Pokemon and hits it making it fall back. Greninja summons a water shuriken and throws it at another the enemy Pokemon hitting it. As the battle continues ash and greninja's bond combined turning Greninja into ash-greninja. Serena was commanding (y/n) to attack one of the enemy Pokemon when suddenly slash weavile tried to attack Serena when she wasn't looking but suddenly it was blocked. Dusk blocked the attack and then used metal claw and attacks the weavile. (Aww dusk cares about Serena UwU) slash's Charizard continues to attack Articuno, Articuno attacks with icy wind, Charizard dodges the attack quickly.

---

"(Y/n) use karate chop!" Serena commands, (y/n) was battling against abomasnow, (y/n) jumps up and uses karate chop but abomasnow grabs her before she can land the attack and throws her, (y/n) fell on the ground hard, she shakily tries to get up but she feel back down, "it's ok (y/n)! You can do this!" Serena said, (y/n) shakily tries to get up, "you got this!!" Serena said, abomasnow was about to lunch a powerful attack as (y/n) was trying to get up. "I BELIEVE IN YOU!" Serena said but then abomasnow attacks (y/n). As the cold smoke cleared, Serena felt...connected to (y/n) for some reason...the smoke disappeared revealing (y/n) who looked a lot like Serena.

Her orange feathers turned the same shade of brown like Serena and had has a brown feather gradient on her face, her red feathers grew making it looked like Serena dress and black around her ankles for to look like her knee high socks, she had a b...

Her orange feathers turned the same shade of brown like Serena and had has a brown feather gradient on her face, her red feathers grew making it looked like Serena dress and black around her ankles for to look like her knee high socks, she had a blue bow marking on her chest, and her eyes were blue mixed with (your eye color), and her bow like ribbon had a dark black line matching Serna hat.

Greninja and ash both looked in shock as they knew what this is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A bond phenomena

(Omg omg I finally finished this chapter, when I first made (y/n) in my note book, I gave her this ability with Serena and I kept it for the plot of the story! What do you think?)

(Also I redesign dusk!